“Some of the best Thai food in the country”
Review of The Basil

The Basil
Ranked #1 of 184 Restaurants in Carson City
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine in a dining room setting our service staff is here to aid assist your dining pleasure. We offer the freshest food prepared by our wonderful Chef Nan who puts love and attention into every dish.
Crest Hill, Illinois
“Some of the best Thai food in the country”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

On a recent business trip we were looking for something different for dinner. We stumbled upon Basil and were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is one of the best Thai places I have ever been to throughout all of my travels. The food and service was excellent! We were so impressed that we took our customers there the next night. I would highly recommend to anyone who like Thai.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Geeseland

Potrerillos Arriba, Panama
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the service here. Our waiter not only gave us great service he also provided good travel suggestions for visiting Thailand. We had a wonderful dining experience in this restaurant!

• Visited October 2012
Carson City, Nevada
“Perfect”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I took a first date to this restaurant and could find nothing to complain about. The space is clean and modern, the service was outstanding and the food not only tasted great, it was like a work of art. Can't believe there's a place like this in Carson. I give particular praise to our server who reccomended a great appetizer to go with the entrees we ordered.

• Visited November 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Great food and service. My husband likes his Thai extra hot and if you pay an extra $1 than they will make it extra hot with a special pepper they order. They warn that you cannot return the food if they make it this way. He met his match! I think he ended up eating a couple of spoonfuls a day for a week. It was to good to throw away but to hot to eat in one sitting. On the opposite spectrum is my vegetarian daughter who likes no spiciness and is also very picky about which vegetables she will eat. They were super nice in preparing something for her. The food is comparably priced for Carson which in my opinion is a little on the high side.

• Visited November 2012
Carson City, Nevada, United States
“Best Thai food in town!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I love this place! Great choices on the menu, fresh ingrediants you can taste it! Nan is so creative. They are warm and always welcoming. Excellent service and the best in town for me!

Visited October 2012