“Carson station”

Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Carson City
Reviewed May 6, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane L
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Reviewed April 29, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 10, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Sharon H, Manager at Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I liked that the Hotel had a Casino in it. Food was good and reasonably priced. Live music was nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kenneth K

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We offer a variety of live entertainment from Beer Pong to Open Mic Night, live bands and acoustic showcase. On some occasions, such as tonight, we have live concerts with special guests preformers. Tonight we will feature Shane Dwight.

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

For the price, the hotel was completely acceptable. I believe I paid in the neighborhood of 60-64$/nightly. I did not care for the view out of my room, which another user posted. Also, I had not expected the smoke smell when I walked through the lobby and would walk through the casino to get to my elevator. I was by myself and felt safe there. I am just not accustomed to the smoke smell of casino's I guess. If it was just me I would stay again but if I had guests I would try something a little more upscale. Everything in bathroom was indeed clean and the bed was as well/linens. No mini-fridge which was the biggest disapointment for me, I try to eat healthy etc.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your recent review.

I understand your comments regarding the smoke in the casino. Nevada is one of those states that allows smoking in public places.

We strive to keep our property clean and well maintained.

Please visit again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We have stayat at this property for several years. Very friendly staff, easy parking and great food.

The rooms are comfortable also.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

It is wonderful to hear from return guests and know you enjoy each vist.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I’m on a mission to visit all 50 state capital buildings, hence our stay in Carson City.

This hotel has a lot of high ratings and a high percentage of folks seem to approve it. First thing you need to understand is that it is in a second or even third rate casino. I suppose a lot folks who stay here might be comparing it to a Motel 6.

Having said that, the room was clean and adequate. We had a nice stay with no real complaints. The hotel just is not anything special. Our view out the window was of a power substation. I was going to take a picture of the mountains from our window to post, but I could not get the wires out of the frame. The other issue was the air conditioner. I felt like I was trying to sleep on a very noisy plane. It was loud.

Not bad, just not special.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David R

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Our casino is not as large as some of the others but for some, that is a plus. We are able to give personalized attention to our guests and get to know them.

I hope you are able to complete your "mission."