“I just as well go to the cashier and give the money to them and walk out , this place does not even play i love to”
Review of Casino Fandango

Casino Fandango
Ranked #4 of 43 things to do in Carson City
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I love to pay and am willing to play alot and i do at dotties casino because there are time i walk out a winner actually alot of times 1,600/400.00/1000/ .

1  Thank Rick B
There are newer reviews for Casino Fandango

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Everyone we ran into was so nice and eager to assist. They really have done things right especially with hiring and training. Great locale, food, spirits and entertainment!

1  Thank NVHotelManager
Reviewed November 26, 2012

To my wife and I, this casino has great visual atmosphere with different tropical themed areas scattered around. One reviewer thinks they were garish, we thought it to be rather interesting and that it tempered the 'casino look' that you find at most other places. The buffet had a huge line, so I assume that it was good, however we did not eat here this trip. We have been to the coffee shop before and it was very good, but again, I can't verify that for this trip. One of the things we do enjoy about the casino is it is not as smokey as most of the others are. The variety of table games and the slots is good, and the personnel are friendly. We did find that the drink service was very slow, but that would be our only complaint. Give them a try!

1  Thank TrapperH
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Lots of games, great buffet, nice people, Saturday band was noisy and not that good, too many smokers, choice of slots was good.

1  Thank Jeep_Rick
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Higher ceilings meant not so smokey. Great food at reasonable prices, especially the Sunday Champaign Brunch and the desserts.

2  Thank vamaddog