“Lunch with my daughter”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Phoenix ,AZ
“Lunch with my daughter”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was served the worst chicken sandwich. It was dry and placed between two slices of bread. I will never dine at this restaurant again. I called and spoke to the server. Very unconcerned. Left her my phone number to give to the manager .... No return call which is what i expected.

2 Thank Jean M

“Mouthwatering Prime Rib Dip Sandwich”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

A Monday or Tuesday lunch special, the Prime Rib Dip sandwich with grilled onions and horseradish sauce neighbored-up with their great seasoned fries is one of the best lunches ever. Eat in the bar area for a more informal, local-flavored lunch or dinner. There are tables or one can sit at the well-stocked bar and have a chat with the friendly tender.

Consistently great, this old-school, local gem is a winner.

Marshville, North Carolina
“Great gem”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My hotel clerk recommended this restaurant. While I wanted something good, I didn't expect this great restaurant! The service was excellent, the food imaginative and well prepared. I love the look and feel of the restaurant and would gladly return to see what else the chef has come up with.

1 Thank thefirstmama
california
“A Lovely Find”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our visit had a rocky start as it took our server more than thirty minutes to take our order. We opted to share one of the specials - scallops and salmon. My husband ordered the french onion soup as an additional.

The meal started with a lovely sour dough bread, warm and very tasty. My husband loved his french onion soup. I had the black bean soup that accompanied the entree. The black bean soup was not over-spiced.

The scallops were cooked to perfection and the salmon had a nice candied crust.

Our server was attentive once our order was placed. There was an additional $5 fee for splitting the entree, but this way we had just the right amount of food.

The atmosphere was nice, not too noisy and the decor was excellent. Many of the sitting areas are in alcoves, so if you are a couple out for a romantic evening if feels like you have a private space.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank cadagility
“Great scallops wrapped in proscutto”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I followed the suggestion of the hotel staff and went to Glen Eagle. The scallops wrapped in prosciutto was fabulous, cooked to perfection. I was taken back by how the customers were dressed very casually (myself included) and the restraunt ambiance was very nice. The serving staff was extremely attentive to my needs. I would eat here again.

• Visited May 2013