“Cracker Box - the best breakfast ever!”

Cracker Box Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 184 Restaurants in Carson City
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cracker Box - the best breakfast ever!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I love eating at the Cracker Box - the food is excellent, the staff is outstanding, and the hardest part is choosing from the many menu options.

Visited December 2012

Scotland
“Yum”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Vintage style diner decor. Friendly staff and a popular haunt for locals and tourists alike. We have eaten here a number of times and it has always been great, fresh squeezed orange juice and made to order food. This place can get busy so dont drop in if you are in a hurry, go when you can enjoy the chat and wait for your food to be ready.

Visited November 2012
Carson City, Nevada, United States
“Good for Breakfast and Lunch”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Food is good, people are friendly. I liked the Fish sandwiches their daily specials are usually very good.

Visited July 2012
Palm Springs, California
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My boss recommended me this restaurant because he says he's been coming here for 30 years and they haven't changed their cooking style. So I went there and order a glass of orange juice. They squeeze the oranges right there and the eggs and bacon are not too oily. Great breakfast and great experience for this Carson City icon.

Visited July 2012
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is good but plan on a long wait”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My sister and I stopped in for lunch today at the Cracker Box. We arrived at 11:40 and placed an order shortly after. The restaurant was crowded but there were some empty tables. A man came and sat down next to us and said he was waiting for a friend and did not order. Thirty minutes later we will still waiting for our order while even the man next to us (who had finally given up waiting for his friend) and many others who came after us had been served. We finally asked what was taking so long and the waitress said that the chicken sandwich takes a long time.

That said, it was delicious. Would I eat there again? Only if I had all day.

• Visited October 2012