“Typical Applebees”

Cuisines: American
Carson City, Nevada
“Typical Applebees”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is like every other Applebees you've ever been in. Nothing special. I do give it props for being very clean. I went in for lunch and watched while the staff cleaned the bar area. Very thorough. But one thing annoys me about Applebees and a lot of other places like it. Do we really need three or four different menus and a table cluttered with advertising?

Visited August 2012
1 Thank carsonguy

Carson City
“Ugh!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

What nice things can I say about Applebees? Hmmm... have to think hard.

How I really feel about Applebees is... It def tastes and appears like frozen tv dinners.

Visited April 2012
“Nickel and dime you in everything!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

We went for my birthday since I got a $25 gift card. Waitress was very attentive to us which was good. We ordered some drinks during happy hour and she abruptly cut us off at 6:00. We didn't get there until 10 minutes to the hour. She wouldn't even budge for us. We ordered the value deal 2 for 24 but not knowing my husband had to pay an additional 2$ for TOPPINGS for his baked potatoe Who in the world would order a baked potatoe without toppings? To top it all off, they charged us for my birthday dessert!! Really?!!!! Wow so we will not be back. We refuse to go to places that nickel and dime you. Plenty of other restaurants to go to in Carson City. We paid the same amount that we would of paid at Dukes Steakhouse.

Dayton, Nevada
“Your Normal Applebee's”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Not much to say. Food is good and priced right. The service is friendly.

Visited April 2012
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Within Walking distance of The Americana Village”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Good food at a reasonable price, we didn't have to queue here either

Visited June 2012