“Great Place to Get a Bite to Eat”

Mom and Pop's Diner
Ranked #31 of 184 Restaurants in Carson City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Redwood City, California
“Great Place to Get a Bite to Eat”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great staff. Wonderful food. Nice small place, very comfortable. They indoor and outdoor seating. Close to most things. Lots of variety on the menu. I would recommend this to everyone.

Visited September 2013

Nevada, United States
“Heavenly Potatoes”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you want a great breakfast in Carson City, Nevada, go directly to Mom and Pop's Diner. It's a quaint place with tropical décor located on the main street across from the Capitol grounds. Any breakfast is good, but to walk away thoroughly satisfied, order something with potatoes. They are the best breakfast potatoes I've ever had anywhere. On top of that, the staff and owners are super nice. Over the years I've enjoyed many friendly conversations, smiles and even a few hugs from these fine people. Once we took friends from out of town to this restaurant and, when my younger grandson grew bored with the adult talk in our large group, the owner took him aside and let him help wait tables to keep him occupied! If I could give Mom and Pop's more than five stars, I would!

• Visited August 2013
Carson City, Nevada
“Best Breakfast in Carson City”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Pop's potatoes are the best. We have ate at all of the other breakfast places in town and this place by far has the best breakfast and best service. The burgers are tasty as well and if you are looking for an appetizer, try the zucchini sticks. Another plus is that you do not leave there smelling like greasy food.

Visited August 2013
Redding, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cinnamon Rolls worth the stop!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

If you like Cinnamon Rolls then you must stop here if you are in Carson City, NV.
This was by-far the best and biggest Cinnamon Roll I have ever had. The roll was so soft I could cut it will a fork. The frosting was a perfect blend of sticky & sweet.
The inside of the restaurant is bright and inviting, reminiscent of margaritaville.
The staff was super friendly and very attentive to our needs!

• Visited July 2013
Los Banos
“Excellent Lunch and Service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We walked Old Downtown Checking out the menus. Lots of choices. We chose this one becausethe menu looked great and it was busy. There were 2 empty tables and we took one of them. I thought we might be a while, The waitress got to us in less than 5 minutes and actually getting the food took only five more. My Philly cheesesteak was super.my wife liked her ham on wheat. We vivit Tahoe frequently and CC is only 20 miles or so away.

• Visited June 2013