Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Carson City
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We are staying here for a few days, when we checked in it was for nonsmoking room. The room unfortunately by this morning was very smokey, from guests in other rooms. But the front desk staff was great gave us the choice of 3 different rooms and the housekeeping staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and help us move. Very happy we are staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy M

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 9 days on a business trip and I couldn't be happier!! Everyone was extremely friendly.. My kudos to Nate at the front desk..He went above and beyond to help me while I was in Carson City! Traveling anywhere from 9-10 months a year, I often wonder what happened to customer service and I was pleased to know that it still exist!! Thank you for making this business trip a pleasurable one. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. Thank you to all of the staff and again Thank you Nate for all of your help the first day when I arrived!!

1  Thank claudine r
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have stayed in Carson city Holiday Inn Express and Suites every time I have been to the Capital Of Nevada. Just off the Freeway on the North end of the city it is at the best suited place that is situated midway to Reno and Lake Tahoe. Every time I have stayed the staff has been very courteous and friendly. The place is really clean with Flat screen TVs, microwave and Refrigerator in every room. The breakfast is always great with fresh fruits, yogurt.
I have stayed here more then 10 times so far and have loved it every time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tejbir B
Jesse S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Hello Mr. TJ B,

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for your review. We really appreciate the Feedback and I will be certain to share your comments with the team. It is great to hear when our regulars still Love the Hotel after so many visits.
We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!
Best Regards,

Jesse S

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here one night, and everything was great! Newer hotel (within the last 10 years) and a tastely breakfast in the morning. We would stay here again if we ever return to Carson City.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank jspittman
Jesse S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hello JSpittman,
Thanks for staying with us and writing such wonderful words while reviewing our hotel. I will surely convey your compliment to the General Manager and the Housekeeping staff.
Your feedback is very important for us so that we give you the best possible Service at our hotel. I am positive that you will choose our hotel again when you come back to Carson City, NV.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I couldn't have been happier with my stay here. I was sad it was just a quick one night stop. From check-in to check-out, the entire staff was exactly what a staff should be: there to help when you need, and invisible when not in need.

My room was spacious, comfortable, and very quiet, even though the parking lot was full. Clean as a whistle. The ONLY thing was that I didn't get my wake-up call I had requested. I called down stairs to let them know and found the phone dead. It had been unplugged. So, that being said, I'd only recommend that you make sure the phone is working before relying on a wake-up call.

Other than that one little issue - - my stay was perfect. I will be back!

Hello Kelowatt,
We are so glad that you chose our hotel to stay during your trip to this area last week. Thanks for considering our request and writing an honest review. We Apologize that you did not receive the wake up call.
We will make sure that this problem is resolved for all Guests in future. We continually use your comments & suggestions to improve our service. We look forward to welcome you when you visit Carson City again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel off and on for the last 3 months. Jane the Manager is excellent! As well as, all of the other staff - Maris, Nate, John, etc. Friendly, accommodating and great customer service!! Rooms are clean, comfortable with flat screen TVs. I travel to Carson City & Reno for business and I prefer to always stay here. Very convenient to Carson City, Tahoe, Virginia City and even Reno.

I would highly recommend!

Thanks everyone for the great stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Jesse S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Mr. Tim B,
We appreciate your continued Loyalty while making your choice for hotel in Carson City. I am very glad that Jane & her whole team takes good care of you. Thanks a lot for writing a wonderful Review. Your comments & feedback is very important to us, we continually use them to improve the Service & Overall Experience for our Guests.
If I can be of any help during or before your next stay, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed there on business on two different occasions in March. I was underwhelmed both times. The evening clerk seemed distracted; check-in appeared to take her away from what she was doing on computer. Breakfast the second trip was also a disappointment - orange and cranberry juice dispenser provided only water. No one bothered to address the problem. I have come to expect more from my positive experiences at other Holiday Inn Expresses.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Amjay56,
Thanks for staying at our hotel and writing a review. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Our Juice Machine had some issues and they have been resolved. I am sure you will give us another chance to offer you a great service during your future stay.