“Well-done and convenient”

China Bistro
Ranked #74 of 192 Restaurants in Carson City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The first time I had pot stickers was more than 40 years ago, in Kowloon. The pot stickers at China Bistro tonight were every bit as tasty as those first ones. The other items (steamed buns, Hunan beef, shrimp chow mien) were also excellent. To top things off, you can call ahead (their menu is on the Internet), and the food will be ready for pickup at their drive-through window (the building used to be a Burger King) in 15 minutes. Not bad for Carson City.

1  Thank Kalamariverrat

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is my favorite Chinease restaurant in town. Lily, the owner, is a great cook and keeps a very clean dining room. The food is always well executed. I takeout there often and I'm seldom disappointed. The help can sometimes come off as a bit disinterested, but Lily makes up for it with her charm (even though I can barely understand her).

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We stopped by this place last week for a late lunch. The place was clean and packed with people. The lunch special is very reasonable and the food is good. I will definately eat here again.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Certainly not high end Chinese, but I get it once in a while for inexpensive and quick Chinese food.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

The China Bistro is relatively new in Carson City. I feel that I have found the best "Chinese restaurant" in Carson City as the food is fresh and amazingly delicious. The quality comes close to gourmet and has the right balance seasoning. I have had a variety of meals such as barbeque pork chowmein with crispy noodles, special fried rice with large shrimp, egg foo young, sweet and sour chicken (my kids favorite), and more. The portions are generous and the specific menu items always have generous ingredients such as meat and vegetables. The interior of the restaurant always very clean. It is relatively small but it also has a pleasant, calm atmosphere, and should be perfect for a couple or small family. The service is spot on as they are friendly, attentive, and courteous. I usually order "take out". The food is literally prepared in minutes. Try the China Bistro. You will not be disapointed.

2  Thank Jimorjames