“Best in the Valley”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I want to give my sincere apologies to the staff and establishment of Ole Ole. Some how in my last review my rating was not correct. I do not know how this happened but please have it changed to excellent 5 star rating. This is my favorite place by far due to the excellent food not to mention the superb staff. It should be rated a 10 due to the accuracy and great food and service this establishment offers. Thank you in Carson!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We know we all have something to dream about! I know If I put my spurs on and ride my horse in to Ole Ole its going to be a delight! Without a reason they are the best place in Carson City, NV! If I could and I would, drown in every margarita that I drank, but then again that's a another Spanish story..! The food and the service is without a doubt a win out, of Spanish dreams of delight!
Ja Merriman

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our last visit to ole ole was really great, Rhonda was our server and she is the best! Thanks for the great service and food!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food here is always at its best, so much to choose from I get confused and there are so many things I want when I'm here. you cant go wrong to stop here to eat, and the service is always at its best. A very well managed and supervised Restaurant. Take the chance to experience this for your self.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We know we all have something to dream about! I know If I put my spurs on and ride my horse in to Ole Ole a delight! Without a reason they are the best place in Carson City, NV! If I could and I would, drown in every margarita that I drank but then again that's a another Spanish story..! The food and the service is without a doubt a win out of Spanish dreams of delight!
Ja Merriman