“The perfect way to see Lake Tahoe - A MUST!”
Review of Hang Gliding Tahoe

Hang Gliding Tahoe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: FAA Flight Instructor Paul Hamilton offers powered hang gliding flights and tours above Lake Tahoe for the first time pilot as well as those with experience. This interactive flight lesson in an Apollo Trike is a great year-round outdoor activity. This FAA certified light-sport aircraft features a modern hang gliding wing, very much like a traditional hang glider, but powered by a reliable Rotax aircraft engine. We cater to thrill seekers and the not-so-thrilled alike looking for things to do in Lake Tahoe. This is an exciting and memorable Tahoe adventure for all.
Castle Rock, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The perfect way to see Lake Tahoe - A MUST!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

My hour flight around Lake Tahoe was one of the most relaxing and beautiful experiences of Tahoe. Paul is such a professional and you know you're in good hands.... just read his experience on the website. You will want to go again and again!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank 8victoria8

Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SO MUCH FUN!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My wife and I both took an hour flight in the ultra-lite and were both thrilled with the experience. We flew over sierra mountain passes, viewed mountain lakes completely hidden in high mountain valleys, and flew over secret waterfalls. The views were absolutely breathtaking. In the ultralite, you feel completely comfortable and immersed in the flying experience. Paul, the instructor, is a very experienced and competant pilot that made us feel very comfortable taking the flight.
My wife and I highly recommend both the experience. This should be on everyone's bucket list.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank jorge0625
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Hang gliding Tahoe is located just south of Reno in Carson City.
It's by far the best way to see the mountains and beautiful lake Tahoe! The aircraft feels surprisingly stable for it's light weight and is very comfortable.
I had a wonderful time and would recommend this to others!

Visited April 2011
2 Thank mike_skate33
Los Lunas, New Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Breathtaking Fun!”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Although we scheduled late and could only have a short ride, we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Paul is an extremely capable, qualified pilot and even though there was little equipment keeping us aloft, I felt safe every minute. He explained in detail what he was doing, even giving us the opportunity to steer under his guidance. He has a camera mounted to the glider enabling him to take several pictures in flight. I would definitely put this on top of my priorities for my next visit to the area, in order to secure a longer ride!

1 Thank Melarich