“A great stay”
Review of Midway Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Caliente
Midway Motel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caliente
Twin Falls, Idaho
“A great stay”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

If you want a break from a generic chain hotel, this is a great place to stay. This an older hotel with a home-like atmosphere. The owners are very nice and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. The room was clean and comfortable. And the price was excellent. If you are traveling through southern Nevada and want to avoid Las Vegas, I would definitely recommend this hotel. With a late arrival and early departure, our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My stay here was/is awesome! Robert and Paige are wonderful- they make my stay here fantastic. I work in Caliente but commute from Vegas- I stay here every week - I must say this is the best motel I have ever been in. I highly recommend staying here. This is the best value- clean, great managers, the rooms are very nice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed April 5, 2014

If you're tired of look-alike motel rooms & paying for amenities you don't use, & if you want to see what someone with a decorating flair can do, this is the place for you. It's reminiscent of the "auto courts" of yester-year, updated with modern conveniences. Cozy, friendly, clean, inexpensive, & within easy walking distance of the great food at The Branding Iron.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed here three week days and it was a nice quiet place. The owners are very friendly and the rooms are small but clean for wonderful price. It was a pleasant stay and I will be choosing this place from now on when we stay in Caliente.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The owner's of this motel are kind, considerate and keep the place neat and tidy. It's an older motel with a lot of charm. Robert and Paige are very accommodating. I've stayed three times now in three months while visiting my son at the youth center in town. This is a very quiet town, (except for the trains, dogs barking and church bells which you can hear anywhere in town) with plenty of sight seeing. I stayed at another (overpriced) motel in town before discovering the Midway and the Midway is the place to stay. I did bring my own pillow (I always do)and a fan to help drown out the outside noise. The train noise was much louder at the other motel. I would recommend the Midway to anyone traveling through Caliente! A good value, clean rooms and wonderful managers!

Room Tip: The back room in unit 5 is quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Brea, California
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice clean place to stay. Owners very friendly, nice quiet small town. We were traveling to Great Basin, and this was the perfect launching point. Be sure to check out the sights along 93, easy to just fly by, but a little exploring will reap some great rewards.

Stop by and see Robert at the Midway.

Only thing we'd do different next time is bring our own big fluffy pillows.

Room Tip: we enjoyed room 4 - newly refurbished
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kidsallgrown
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My son and I just came back from our annual Christmas tree hunt and we stayed at the midway motel in caliente Nevada. The new owners, Robert and Paige have cleaned up the place and done a lot of repairing. The rooms are nice and clean and comfortable. We were in room 8 and it was lovely. Paige really puts a lot of effort to make the rooms feel homey and comfortable. We had everything we needed and could have moved in to stay. It felt like our own little house. We absolutely loved it. If you are looking for a nice friendly comfortable place to stay them you need to stay here? Those other places on the highway are just a room and a bed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Klewis247

Been to Midway Motel? Share your experiences!