“Good Breakfast”

Description: Denny's Restaurant im Stagecoach Hotel & Casino, Beatty, NV, USA
Reno, Nevada
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We ate here for breakfast. It's inside a casino, way in the back. The service was great and the food was good.

Visited March 2013

Central California
“Decent meals”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It was okay - a little too greasy but the salads were excellent and breakfast was pretty good (less grease). One plus is BIG coffee cups :-) When the diner is busy, service is a little slow but everyone who worked there was really nice.

Visited March 2013
Mill Creek, Wa
“Expect terrible food and worse service.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Beatty is a small little tiny town with almost no restaurants so we thought we'd go with Denny's and get a burger.

Our waitress took almost 20 minutes just to acknowledge us. Then several more before we got water, napkins and silverware. When I asked for lemon wedges for my tea she gave me what looked like already used lemons off of someone elses table. When I mentioned this to my companion the people sitting behind me chimed in that their lemons looked used too! Then showed them to us! (only at Denny's lol), and they looked used too! They definitely had been squeezed as they were flat.

My food, which arrived almost an hour after we arrived was ice cold and my companion never received her food! We waited another ten minutes after I received my food (not touching it btw) before we asked for the manager. He apologized and we left without paying anything. It was really truly horrible service and food. Don't bother with Denny's in Beatty,

• Visited February 2013
New Delhi, India
“Best in Beatty”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Omlette with hash brown was good :-) loved that. Casino area is also there one can enjoy. Large menu with multiple options in veg as well

Visited January 2013
Glendale
“It's a Denny's”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

If you've ever been to a Denny's, this one is no different. Pretty good food, good service. Everyone was very friendly.

• Visited December 2012