Motel 6 Beatty / Death Valley
$87
$72
$67
The Ranch at Death Valley(Death Valley National Park)
$368
$212
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Inn at Death Valley(Death Valley National Park)
$253
bedfinder
$91
$88
Hotels.com
Amargosa Opera House and Hotel(Death Valley Junction)
$85
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel(Death Valley National Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsnext doorroom was cleandeath valleybring your own shampoocandy storeinterior corridorsper dayno frillsparking lotgas stationbasic accommodationplace to staytitus canyonfront desk clerknearby casinoconvenient locationfurnace creek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was very disappointed in this motel. Carpet was pealed away from the walls and entryway. The blanket was RUBBER... literally... The oddest blanket I have ever seen/felt and threw it on the floor and just used the sheet and heat in the room to keep warm. Needless to say.. I will not be staying in this Motel 6 ever again.

Room Tip: I wouldn't say stay here... sleep in your car or keep going.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night in March, on our way to see family in Phoenix. I have stayed here about 5 times previously, myself. Rooms are small, but no foul tobacco, or other odors. Chase, at the front desk, was efficient, and very informative. Unfortunately, all of their beautiful palm trees (and the trees next door at the casino) have died. Apparently, Beatty, experienced a week of very cold weather in January, which killed the trees. If you visit, don't believe the dead trees are a result of neglect. I'm sure they will have to start replacing them soon, if they don't soon revive. We would stay here again, as it is a perfect one day's drive from here to Phoenix. No motel breakfast, but a good Subway, is right next door. Plenty of hot coffee, in the motel lobby, and a specialty coffee place next door. We slept well, but then we always use earplugs, when we travel.

Room Tip: I always choose a top floor room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night in April so he could participate in a race. There are just a few choices in Beatty, NV so we picked Motel 6 based on reviews. I can handle old and out dated (which this property truly is), but it has to be clean. The room was small, but as other people have said, it was at least clean. Everything in the room was dated. Our toilet had a pink toilet seat obviously from another toilet at one time. There are no extras at all! No hair dryer, no iron, no coffee maker, no refrigerator, no microwave. The only extra was that they offered coffee in the morning in the lobby. We didn't have any noise issues like others reported and our bed was fairly comfortable. Right next door is a combination convenience store, gas station, Sub Way and a candy store. On the other side of that store (within walking distance) is another hotel/casino with a Denny's. So if you're in need of just a place to stop for a night and don't need/want any extra's then I think Motel 6 is fine.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights as a base to DVNP. Definitely clean with good water pressure in the shower. Beware the paper thin walls. We were woken both nights, once with normal American talking volume and once with an amorous couple banging away on their headboard! Despite the really uncomfortable beds, thankfully the kids slept through this unawares. Wifi at $5 didn't work so money was refunded.
Unfortunately free filter coffee is not an adequate enough enticement.
Plan ahead earlier than we did and book into the park. It is money well spent as the attractions are all deep into the park requiring lengthy driving in addition to your touring day.

Room Tip: Upstairs will avoid noise on your ceiling at least.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mtjb01
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We recently visited DVNP and stayed in this Motel6 which is in Beatty, NV. We found the location perfect as this is not too far from DVNP (less than an hour for our DVNP attraction). The rooms were clean and comfy. We didn't find an iron, iron board, hair dryer, refrigerator or microwave in our room. But we got iron (not board) in the morning from front desk. No free breakfast, only free coffee. Subway and Denny's are very near. There is also a nice diner (KC's) where we dine, we liked that. Room was very basic but clean and beds were comfortable. We had a good night sleep there. The price was also very reasonable compare to the inns in the DVNP itself.

Room Tip: Request for a quite room or request for whatever you are looking, they try to hold the room for you. Stay on top floor if it's not too hot.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple