“Best bbq ever”

Description: Amerikanisches BBQ
Description: Amerikanisches BBQ
“Best bbq ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

My mother and I stopped there. I had the brisket diner and she had the brisket sandwich. My dinner was excellent. I have never had brisket that good. The smoked flavor was awsome. I tried their homemade bbq sauce. Excellent. I was talking to the waitress she said that everything is homemade. No wonder it was so good. I can't wait to travel through there again so we can stop to eat again.

Newport, Oregon
“They tried, but not hard enough.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Smelled good, good music, cheerful waitress but the tea was weak, hubby soda was flat, the cole slaw was flavorless and their special brisket which was 14 bucks was tough and not flavorful.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank NancyT505
newton
“Best ribs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

Ribs here were terrific. I would say ribs are the way to go here. I rarely eat them but these were delicious. Highly recommend.

1 Thank joannalan
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not bad ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

After a day of exploring Beatty & Goldfield, we ate supper here. Three of us had rack of ribs and the other had a cheese burger. Ribs had good flavor and cooked just right. Only negative was they were out of tea at 6 PM on Saturday night? I had Dr Pepper and told the waitress it was strange tasting tea. Left her a good tip for putting up with me! Loud mouth local politician behind us could have disappeared. Would love to tell all the other locals what he said about them to his buddies!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Jim C
sequim
“slow service and deminished food supply”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

After a long day hiking we stopped here hoping to enjoy a bit of barbeque. We were told we are out of this, this, this, and this,. wow I thought, what is left. I ordered a BBQ sandwich and fries and my husband ordered onion rings and a burger. After waiting an exorbitant amount of time listening to my stomach growl our food finally came. Correction! Half of our orders came. My sandwich which was almost paper thin with BBQ beef and my husbands burger. I finished my sandwich before fries and onion rings arrived. The fries were barely warm and the onion rings were petrified.
Let's just say the person that gave us a recommendation to go here gave us a bum steer.

• Visited February 2012