The Atomic Inn
$69
Motel 6
$72
The Ranch at Death Valley(Death Valley National Park)
$309
$222
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$91
$88
Hotels.com
Amargosa Opera House and Hotel(Death Valley Junction)
$85
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdeath valleyin townthe main dragfriendly placeflat screen tvc unitrhyolite ghost towngas stationsmall fridgeroad triplas vegasfurnace creekcharacterdesertnevadapanelingmiles
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My fiancee and I recently came to Beatty, NV for a Tough Mudder event. Initially, we booked for two days at the Atomic Inn, however we needed to change to one day. Upon arrival, the person at the front desk remembered the call we had made a week prior to changing the reservation to one day. When we asked her for directions to the location of the Tough Mudder event, she was well informed in giving us perfect directions. Atomic Inn is set in a small town remote from the city, filled with friendly and welcoming locals.I enjoyed the little amenities that came with our room; microwave, small firdge, tv, a/c. Everything was clean, with exception to the shower curtain, which was layered in yellow scum on the inside. I can't speak for any other rooms, but we had a very, very firm bed, which was difficult for us to sleep throughout the night.
Overall the rooms were well kept, and for the price we got it at, it was a good deal.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
atomicinnmanager, Manager at The Atomic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Our mattresses are comfortable and soft for each and every person that sleeps here at the Atomic Inn. We have great amenities such as free wi-fi, fridge, microwave, flat screen tv, dvd player, premium directv channels, and a great breakfast as well as coffee.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Like others, some of the negative reviews had me spooked - especially the ones about cars being stolen. Glad I ignored those. My experience was exactly as promised: I got a clean, cool room in which everything worked like it was supposed to. It was very close to Death Valley. And it was crazy affordable! The decor and the theme were a lot of fun too. I'm definitely staying here again when I return to Death Valley!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Our funky decor is one feature of the Atomic Inn that you won't find anywhere else. We also have the perfect location for anyone wanting to venture to Death Valley.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very enjoyable overnight stay, staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. Would stay again if in the area. We ate at a local bar and found the locals very welcoming and we all had a great time teaching Cole the cowboy to say some English words. Air conditioning, fridges, microwaves, TV's in rooms, very large car park. There is also a well stocked mini mart and gas station very close by for supplies.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
atomicinnmanager, Manager at The Atomic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We do pride ourselves in having comfortable rooms that are warm and inviting. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were looking for a place to stay before heading to Death Valley and were a little "spooked" by the first review... While it was not the Four Seasons, it was clean, convenient and fun. The manager was happy to give us travel advice, information on the town and was incredibly friendly. We did have a brief issue with the WIFI, but really, this place is in the middle of no-where. The rooms were well kept and comfortable. Very fun - you won't forget staying @ the Atomic inn.

Room Tip: The ones in the front are the best if you are comfortable being near the road. I recommend closer to the office if possible.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

We are in the perfect location on the way to Death Valley. We love being able to give advice and travel tips to those that stay with us. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

A friend and I were doing a couple days of hiking and siteseeing around Death Valley and stopped here for a night. I was quite happy with what they provided - a clean bed in an air conditioned room - nothing more. I had no expectations regarding anything else. Once you look at it from the outside, you know your expectations should remain simple - hot water, clean towels & linens. The TV was just a bonus! I'd put this at 3 1/2 stars - but there is not an option to use half stars, so I upped it to 4 due to the friendliness of the lovely young lady that checked us in!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Our rooms have everything you'd expect: comfortable bed, clean linens, flat screen tvs, dvd players, refrigerators, microwaves, and free wi-fi. One thing you don't expect is our unique decor.