All reviews death valley candy store gas station smoky casino non smoking furnace creek denny s nights rest ghost town stagecoach slots vegas las jacuzzi nevada gamble
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

After eight or nine hours on the road the Stagecoach Inn was a welcome stop for the evening. The newly updated rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot. A great place to get a good nights sleep while on the road. Wynn Las Vegas? Encore? Belagio? No, but you can park close, have a nice dinner at Denny’s 24 hours and a hot shower and extremely comfortable bed. Stagecoach is pet friendly and offers a senior discount, another plus. No problem staying here, at least in my point of view. We’ll always stop here for a good nights rest...at incredibly reasonable rates.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020

We were given a room that they said had been freshly remodeled. The paint did look fresh but the molding was all cracked around the door. The comforter had holes across the entire top of it. Our bed was not freshly made. The toilet grab bar fell off the toilet. The shower was disgusting. There was a total of 3 towels for 2 people. No laundry bag. One window which you couldn't open the drapes or the whole world would be staring at us. The bathroom light was horrible and the fan was so loud and came on when you turned on the light. The ultimate in cheap. The tv was a 24" which was ridiculous. We will never go back and spend the night in this dive but it is well worth eating at the Denny's in the casino. It is outstanding!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a good night at The Stagecoach we had a newly refurbished room all you need for a good nights stay very clean comfortable bed also has a Microwave and Fridge, The Children Enjoyed the Pool and Jacuzzi. Gas station and Tesla charging.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2019

I had taken a day trip to Death Valley when I was out in Vegas. On the way back I wanted to stop somewhere for lunch. The choices in the town of Beatty are limited. I wound up having lunch at Denny's located inside the Stagecoach. I hadn't eaten inside a Denny's in years and I normally wouldn't. Both the boneless wings and burger I had were delicious and the service was excellent. The casino itself reminds me of the locals casino they showed in Vegas Vacation and no they don't have Guess Which Hand. They have a nice variety of the type of slots I like to play along with the usual table games. I had a ball playing there. The Stagecoach shows that you can never judge a book by its cover.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

We didn't stay overnight but we did gamble, and such. The place is not that smokey, and easy to get a machine to play (not that crowded). The bathrooms were clean. I didn't win any money, but didn't lose much. Easy parking in the parkng lot. It is attached to rooms, if you wanted to stay the night.

Date of stay: July 2019