“Quiet Comfort”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Beatty
Homedale, Idaho
“Quiet Comfort”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The rooms were nice but not large. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again when making my Highway 95 commute from Arizona to Idaho. Plenty of hot water to soak away the stress of the road and the restaurant on site was good. The convenient gas station next door was also a plus.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Phydux

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Death Valley National Park, California
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I might be biased, because The Stagecoach has been my home away from home for many years. This is the ONLY hotel that I stay at when I'm in the Death Valley area. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The fact that they have a restaurant and bar makes it so that I don't need to leave the hotel after arriving back from a day of hiking or 4x4ing.

The rooms are plain, but comfortable. Small tvs, and old case goods, but for the value I won't complain.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank DeathValleyJim
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here after a long day in Death Valley. The bed was horrible! We were in the older section and the whole place had a strong nasty smell. From the casino maybe?
Checking in and out were handled very efficiently and that was the most pleasant part of our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gay B
West Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Stagecoach Hotel and Casino is an okay place to stay if you want to not spend a lot of money while seeing Death Valley. The rooms are clean but a little plain. White walls with no pictures or anything. The best part was the new Denny's. We had a great burger there and the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mn
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was a little reserved about finding a hotel in this part of the country but I was presently surprised with this place. I mean it was right on the edge of Death Valley and right between Reno and Vegas. But the town was great and the hotel just fine. They had a little pool and hot tub, a Denney's restaurant, and of course, a casino. Every thing a traveler needs. It was a little dated but it was clean. The desk women was helpful and friendly and made me feel welcome. I'd go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room on the ground level. Very handy.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cancun-or-Busts
Indio, CA
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We booked this place based on some reviews. When I arrived to check in the person at the desk made me feel like I was somewhat of an imposition, not a welcomed guest. When we found our upstairs room, I was expecting something a little larger. The room was very small, but the bathroom was tiny. There wasn't anywhere to put our toiletries. Our view out the window was a wall!! The TV worked and the bed was comfortable. They had a coffee pot in the room, but the coffee was so weak it wasn't drinkable. I'm not sure what else there is in Beatty that is better, since this place got good reviews. The casino was small but kind of fun. The Denny's, in the casino, was OK. Maybe, they had some better rooms, but for almost $70.00 our room wasn't worth the price.

Room Tip: I have no idea.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tamitha

Travelers are raving about these Beatty hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were a motorcycle trip around Death Valley stayed at Stagecoach Inn ,one day a bracket broke on my bike, found Scotty and he got me in contact with Keith a manager who could weld up my bracket, this was saturday night ,next morning my bracket was welded ready to put back on my bike .Those guys made our trip very pleasant with their helpfulness and nice ,clean rooms.
We will be back again .