Stagecoach Hotel and Casino
Motel 6
$67
$72
Agoda.com
The Ranch at Death Valley(Death Valley National Park)
$309
$222
Travelocity
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$91
Amargosa Opera House and Hotel(Death Valley Junction)
$85
  • Free Internet
All reviewsdeath valleycandy storesmall casinoopen hoursgas stationin townhot tubwould stay here againeasy accesssmall bathroomlooked cleannon smokersparking lotfurnace creekdenny slas vegasair conditioner
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Ive stayed in furnace creek ranch and the Inn, both are great (abeit very pricey!). this time we ended up in Beatty which is a two horse town just outside the valley ! I was a bit hesitant at staying here as it really is "local" .....but, thats what makes it great !!!!

The ranch has become a tourist hotspot with coach after coach stopping there to get ripped off. This is still "proper" nevada ! you get cowboys in the bar ! ;-)

The rooms are very tall ceilined and AC machines are quiet (ish) for AC ! it was clean and cheap and theres a subway and dennys onsite.

My tip would be to to down the road to the sourdough salloon or the place just before it where you eat outside and looks like a traditional diner ! dont be put off by the rustic looks of these places ! the locals are colourfull but perfectly friendly and approachable ! we had some great nights playing pool in the sourdough !

but back to the stagecoach, stay here ! its an experience !! in a good way !

Room Tip: I was in 137, perfectly nice traditional room. There were some by the pool that would have been noisier in the evening i reckon.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AALowndes
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Over all the Hotel was nice. Has a pool and a wirlpool, there is a casino, dennys, subway right next to the hotel. Room was clean. A very small bathroom, but OK for overnight!
I would recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KarSchu
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have stayed at Casino's before but never one this intimate. You step out into the hall and go down a short corridor and the small casino is right there.

The room was old and somewhat electrical outlet challenged. I had to use two extension cords to get everything connected up.

The TV was very old and could not be used for NetFlix streaming.

The room was reasonably priced at $58.00 a night including tax.

Parking was plentiful.

There is a 24 hour Denny's in the Casino and a Gas Station in the same parking lot but anything else is a short drive away.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Even though I read the DO NOT STAY HERE review earlier this month, we stayed. We like to do a Death Valley Loop on the Harley over Westgard Pass (great ride!) Beatty is the perfect stopover. Anyhow, the person at the desk was really nice. Seriously. I was thinking of the bad reviews expecting some sort of harpy hostess, but she was warm and affable. Of course, I also did a close bed check for bed bugs after that review. The mattress was sealed. It made for a slightly weird effect on the bed, but I was glad it was there. I looked for any signs at all for bugs, but couldn't find any. It was nice to see a Denny's in the prior restaurant and the chocolate malt balls over at Eddie's World were incredible (hot tip). When we were enjoying our ice cream cones in the evening, we walked by the stream that runs behind The Stagecoach. We saw a cute little burro family walk by! My only complaint is I lost at the casino.....but I can't blame the hotel for that! My husband has won there before, so I guess it sort of evens out. We have stayed here a number of times over the years as the title indicates. Some of the rooms are kind of worn others are better, but for what we paid, we will continue staying there. We love exploring Death Valley, so we'll keep staying at The Stagecoach.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BarbinDesert
Reviewed June 15, 2012

First of all, I never take time to write reviews. but the folks at the stagecoach deserve some recognition, I know from experience people will spend enormous amounts of time filing complaint after complaint for the smallest issues that has nothing to do with the business, or the help, but because they are having a bad day, everyone will suffer with them..... So I am going to put some effort into this review to settle the score. I don't have just one thing to say about one person. I will say the whole staff created an atmosphere that made me feel like a VIP,

My husband and I were on our first vacation in 4 years. We had been buckled down with work children and caring for extended family. We were so excited to go to Las Vegas!!!!! We had planned for a year to make sure everything was covered and we had nothing to worry about. We had planned to drive straight to Las Vegas but My husband got sick and the closest town was "Beatty".. I was so disappointed, I new we would be stuck for a couple of days in this little town. We stopped at the stagecoach and I was anything BUT happy!!. When I walked in to get our room, one of the girls behind the desk gave me the biggest smile.. I took note, her name was Krystal. I did not know that this was the tip of the iceburg as far as professional, kind, and friendly the casino is. I got my husband to our room and got him settled. I decided to go down stairs and have a bite to eat at Denny's. Great food and service too! After dinner I felt very good and decided to hit the tables and I won a little money playing 21. I completely forgot that i wasn't in vegas because of the the help. I decided to sit down for a nite cap and I was pleased at how quick the bartender took my order and gave me my drink, even with a crowded bar. We were there for two days, I must admit.. I forgot we were in a tiny little town that wasn't even on our map. I really be leave the girl at registration ,"Krystal" was the one who made me forget that I was "stuck". I want the employees at the stagecoach to know they were all great. Everyone was just as friendly and professional as she was. I simply can't remember everyones name, and if I did, I would feel horrible to leave someone out because everyone seemed just as kind and professional as Krystal. These people , efficient, kind and go the extra mile to make sure someone is satisfied. I noticed the employees at the stagecoach were all very helpful and happy, which tells me that who ever runs this casino is doing a wonderful job of keeping his employees happy. If you are going through Beatty nv, I highly suggest stopping at the stagecoach just to experience the atmosphere of feeling like a person instead of a number. I will return to Beatty and I will stay at the stagecoach. This dusty little town won me over with a bright smile and professional attitude. I must apologize to the staff, the only name I can remember forsure was "Krystal" at registration because of her smile... But for all of the employees at stagecoach I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making what could have been a nightmare, into 2 wonderful days of my life, and I will come back to the Stagecoach in Beatty nv, just for the atmosphere and how I was treated.. Everyone had a warm smile and charm about them... The stagecoach in Beatty Nv won my heart and they deserve this review.

Mrs. wood