“Typical Breakfast”

Broadway Colt Inn Casino and Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Central Utah
“Typical Breakfast”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The restaurant is just off the casino floor and more like a coffee shop. It's clean and the wait staff are friendly. They had a decent breakfast, but it was fairly typical, similar to Denny's and maybe only slightly more expensive. For two breakfast choices and a cup of coffee for my wife, our ticket was just over $20 with tax.
I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if I were in the area again, I wouldn't go very far out of my way to avoid it. For our overnight visit, my wife and I tried only this for breakfast and the Owl Club for dinner the evening before.
I understand from other Internet searches that the building burned down, but when we were there in July 2012, the building and business were back and fully functioning.

• Visited July 2012