“Mr Lewis VA.”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in York
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Mr Lewis VA.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stay once a year to come see my father. grew up in Nebraska. I have stayed at some of the other motels in the area. When staying for a periond of time you want to feel welcome and here I felt very welcome. my room was cleaned daily, Breakfast was normal as other motels have. The staff was friendly and helpful. Provided everything we needed for an Ecellent stay. Thank you I will stay again

Room Tip: they have smoking rooms
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Mercersburg
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Our room was Excellent very clean smelt good, We had all the bathroom supplies we needed. The service from the staff was great just like they knew us forever. The manager went out of her way my wife had knee surgery and needed a heating pad she gave us hers. The breakfast was great yogurt, fresh fruit waffles juice. Yes this motel is older but very well kept and a wonderful friendly place to stay Thank You Days inn staff we will be back Your the best

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs the west nice quiet room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gretna, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had to travel out of town for work and Days Inn was everything you need in a Hotel. Clean rooms, fresh towels everytime i returned from work, the staff were very professional and helpful, it was Quiet and a great price.
My first week in york wasn't quite as nice, but that was at the ''Super 8'' next door. Not only did i pay $100 dollars more for a 5 night stay, the room smelled like urine, there wasn't a microwave or refrigerator in the room, it was dirty, and noisy.
The hotel advertises breakfast at the Days Inn starting at six, but with working ealy hours, they had the kitchen opened for my use at 5 a.m, which i thought was very nice of them, the staff there are great, so if your staying in York, i totally recomment the DAYS INN!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business