“Pet Friendlty and Great People”
Review of Days Inn York

Days Inn York
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in York
Reviewed February 18, 2012

After travelling 1200 KM my wife and I were ready for a good nights sleep and more than happy to find this Days Inn had just opened their doors to travellers with dogs.- in fact Misha was their first guest. We found the room very clean, the king size bed comfortable, the staff extremely friendly and the price perfect for travelling Snow Birds. We will stay here again. JBC

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Days Inn York

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I needed a room for the night on the way to Rock Springs Wyoming. Friendly staff and a very comfortable bed made this a great value.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank john7p8
Reviewed April 30, 2010

nice and clean hotel friendly manager. price was good and clean room check in and check out was fast.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank johnwhite85
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Stayed at this nice motel on or way back from Arizona!
Very nice facility with helpful front desk.
Reasonably priced and the cleanest on or trip.
simone1976@charter.net

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2010

We checked into Days Inn without reading the trip advisor as we were not prepared to be staying in York, Neb. After checking in I read the review of the "bed bugs" from Aug. Already checked in we decided to confront Tom the manager regarding the problem. It was pointed out to us there were several hotels nation wide that had this problem from Neb to new York this hotel addressed the problem in Aug and have had no other incidents. Our stay was very nice the room was clean and Tom was very helpful,

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2009

The room I stayed in looked very clean, but when I awoke the next morning I had little red bugs crawling on me, in the sheets, and on my pillow. Bed bugs! I leapt out of the bed and discovered there were half a dozen small blood stains on the sheets where I must have rolled on some of them in my sleep. After leaving, over 40 itchy red marks appeared all over my hands and arms where I had been bitten. Besides being gross, bed bugs are difficult to kill and can travel on clothes and in suitcases back home with people and infest their own beds. I washed everything I brought with me in hot water and luckily did not have a problem at my own home. Regardless, stay away from this hotel, it is not worth the risk. Another reviewer here had the same problem six months before my stay, and obviously the management had not "completely cured the problem" as they responded to his review.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2009

Our family of six reserved a suite three beds large room, so we could enjoy an evening of swimming on a snowy winter day. We went down to the pool and it was green, and icky. The manager then complained to my husband that we were having a pool party!! We packed up and left because we were so uncomfortable. We went across the street to the Hampton Inn and had a wonderful relaxing evening in a FRIENDLY, beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family