Americas Best Value Palmer Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyan older propertywafflespicnic arearoom was cleanbreakfast was includedmexican restaurant next doorcoffee makerhard boiled eggsfridge and microwaveeasy chairroad noiseplace to sleepflat screen tvfast internetstayed for one nightwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

we really enjoyed ourself. room was clean and updated and really comfortable. fridge and microwave in room. breakfast was good. biscuits and gravy, and husband said they were great. waffles and other stuff. staff really helpful and friendly. family owned and you can tell the owner cares.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Linda S
jane32956, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

We appreciate your kind words about our establishment. We hope to see you again on your trips through our area. Our owner's are very hands on and it makes for a wonderful working atmosphere, as an employee I am very blessed to have such wonderful people to work for, I am also very glad that our commitment shows.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Check in went nice and staff was friendly. The motel is older, but clean. We stayed on the basis of TripAdvisor reviews and generally were pleased with the experience. The breakfast was ok. Not a big fan of hard biscuits or hard cinnamon rolls. 2 juices. 4 cereals. Overall was an average stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

We here at America's Best Value Inn/Palmer Inn appreciate your patronage. Thank you very much for your kind words about our establishment. We hope to see you again if your travels permit.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I use this motel often. It is such a pleasure, knowing I will be staying in a truely great and moderately priced room. The young man at the front desk, is always so friendly and helpful. The rooms are top notch, and very clean. The chair and ottoman are great. There is even a new computer chair, that compliments a great work desk.

My only problem was the rate (AAA, single) had increased by $15, since my last stay, in Dec./12. ($45 up to $60) I do not believe that that the prime season has arrived yet, as it was April 15.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
jane32956, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

We here at America's Best Value/Palmer Inn appreciate your continued patronage. We appreciate all of your kind words about our establishment. I will make sure to forward your compliments on to Dave at the front desk.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel every time we pass through York on our way to Colorado. On our most recent trip we were on our way home and I-80 was closed due to a blizzard at Grand Island. We drove in the blizzard on back roads just so we could get to York to stay here. The front desk staff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and the beds are nice and soft. We like that there is a fridge and microwave in the room. The breakfast is also wonderful! My husband really likes those fresh gravy and biscuits! It is also nice that it is away from some of the other hotels in town as it is in a very quiet area. The wi-fi is fast and reliable.
Next time we pass through York, we will be sure to stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
jane32956, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Palmer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such nice things about us here at the America's Best Value Inn/ Palmer Inn. We appreciate your continued patronage, we hope to see you again soon. I will make sure to relay your appreciation for our staff to our staff.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Owner Jane very nosey. Offered to drive the baby and I to the doctor only to ask personal questions about my family. Maid service very limited. Continued to raise rates forcing us to move. Do not recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family