“Excellent”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I eat at a LOT of Chinese food buffet's, too many. I often stop at China Buffet locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Nebraska.

By far the best location, York Nebraska.

Excellent selection. Hit them on a weekend, even at lunch for several shrimp dishes, all great!

Can't go wrong for very fresh tasty Chinese food at the York Nebraska China Buffet.

One of my favorite!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (22)

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

This Chinese. Restaurant. Was good prices where good food was great. We happen to go there because our vet say to get chicken and rice for our dog we where traveling for a couple of days the litter dog didnt want to eat he said get chinese chicken and rice.
Well it was delicious dog ate real good i had the rest of food i had to pay by the lb because it was a buffet but i was happy to do lt

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Not great, the sticky rice was my favorite. Lots of families were there. We were tired and we should have looked further...others seemed to enjoy.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 1, 2017

York is a small town off I-80 in nebraska. Restaurant is located in a strip mall about a mile north of I-80 sits on the east side of the road . The food is very good so good in had to write about it. All the food is fresh. I have never ate an item that was not good oh yeah the service is top rate. Price right buffet and drink at about ten bucks. For a small town i was surprised. If you don't stop by you will miss out and You Don't Want To Do That.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2016

The China Buffet in York, NE is set in a small strip mall shopping center just near the Interstate. I popped in there quite late on a Thursday evening, and the buffet was full with good fresh food--not something like leftovers. The interior is clean and nicely decorated. The workers were very friendly and nice. They went out of their way to make me feel at home. The food was delicious! I eat at chinese buffets quite often, and this was very above average.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!