Hampton Inn York
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelpool and hot tubwarm cookiesstaff was friendlywalk in showerroom was cleanright next doorgreat stopeasy accessstay there againfitness centeroatmealgrand islandsmall townconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2011

York, NE was a good stop for us on our family vacation. The Hampton Inn was clean, quiet and had comfortable beds. The hotel staff was polite and courteous. I was impressed by how many of the staff greeted us with "good morning". The breakfast was good. The woman running the breakfast consistently wiped the tables down as people left which is not what I see very often. She did a great job maintaining a clean breakfast area and kept the food well stocked.

We would stay here again. However, I think for the price, the Hampton Inns need to start including a refridgerator and perhaps a small microwave.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MarkMN
ManagerYork, General Manager at Hampton Inn York, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2016

We are hoping you will remember us upon your next opportunity to visit our area. We will be glad to share our Midwestern hospitality with you again! Have a great summer!

Reviewed July 13, 2011

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and quiet
The breaskfast was the worst I've ever eaten at a Hampton. It was terrible.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank BengCh001

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Really enjoyed my stay here. Rooms were roomy and new. Big flat screen TV with lots of channels. I loved that it had the golf channel!! Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was big and clean. Breakfast was fantastic. If I am ever in York again I will definitely stay here!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kensa77

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn, right off I-80, for my nephew's graduation in May. The front desk was friendly and helpful with all questions. Providing warm chocolate chip cookies upon arrival was a nice touch! The room we stayed in was comfortable, clean, and quiet with easy access to the back parking lot. We especially liked being near the Walmart for purchases and an Applebees for dinner. There are many fast food restaurants right next door for quick snacks. The free breakfast was convenient and included a bagged breakfast if you were in a hurry. Loved their coffee! I do wish they had made-to-order eggs, however, since those were often rather rubbery after being kept in a warmer. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Beachreader55

Reviewed May 24, 2011

Stayed for one night, started out badly when I heard them give a lower rate to someone off the street that I got with an advance reservation. Room was not very comfortable, I think we were put in a handicapped accessible room. There was not a comfortable chair in the room. Bed was good though and it was clean. Breakfast was ok, not very hot. We are heading back through York in September and had reservations for this hotel, not sure at this point I will keep them.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple