“Both of us loved 'Chances R'”
Review of Chances R

Chances R
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Missoula, Montana
“Both of us loved 'Chances R'”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

'Chances R' restaurant in York, NE was a standout at a reasonable price. We loved the ambiance and most of the food was home cooked; except the Nebraska beef! I had a small 6 oz sirloin which was a great cut and mouth-watering. Even salad dressing is home-made! At the end of a long day's drive, 'Chances R' is a must choice that is visited by locals; a sure sign for me that if the locals visit: IT HAS TO BE GOOD!

Libertyville, Illinois
“Best sirloin I have had in years!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a great little restaurant in downtown York, a few miles north of Interstate 80. The location is easy to find, and you can park for free right outside of the building. The wait staff is very friendly and the service was good. We both had sirloin steaks with baked potatos. Excellent steaks, probably the best sirloin I have ever had. They had a nice selection of deserts as well. Just a really nice place to eat after a long days driving.

Visited August 2013
Gretna, Nebraska, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome prime rib”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

In town for work, stopped by and was more than impressed by the atmosphere, service, and food. Me and my co-worker both ordered the prime rib, it was so tender and cooked to order . The price was decent as well, it's hard to find prime rib for $18.
We're back in town again is week and we will be returning for another round !

Conway, Arkansas
“Worth finding”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

A little off the beaten path and downtown away from the chains.
Well worth seeking out.
I was there on last Friday night and decided to try the prime rib.
Not many things I like better than good prime rib. Not many things I like less than prime rib that isn't good.
I won't say it was the best I've ever had but it was close.
Great staff.
Great atmosphere.
I will be back when in the area.
Highly recommend it

New Jersey
“Tasty steak”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We had the t-bone and small sirloin and they were both very good. Meal comes with soup or salad, potato (mashed, baked, fries) and bread. The salad dressings are homemade and very good. Although we didn't get dessert they looked good as well. Our waitress was very good and so was the water server.