“Tasty steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We had the t-bone and small sirloin and they were both very good. Meal comes with soup or salad, potato (mashed, baked, fries) and bread. The salad dressings are homemade and very good. Although we didn't get dessert they looked good as well. Our waitress was very good and so was the water server.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stopped by here as we were traveling across Nebraska several years ago and stopped here again. Had the Wednesday night special - chicken fried steak. Not as good as I remembered, but OK. Lot of food for the money. A good local place about four miles off the interstate.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I met some friends here for dinner. The food was good along with the atmosphere. The wait staff was excellent. One thing they should change is the drink glasses. They are small so they need to refill them often. Other than that, no complaints.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We came in unannounced with a party of 16 on a Sunday evening, and the staff did a great job of accommodating us in a prompt manner. They even gave us a private dining area! It was a great experience. The food was good, but about average in my opinion.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've heard about this place for a long time. It sounded like a decent place. We were meeting family halfway and decided to give it a try. The food was nothing to brag about but the service made it worse. The host seemed to pick and choose who he was courteous to. Our server was good enough but did not ask how to cook the steak and only brought refills once. I was out of water before my entree arrived. Still, she was a step above the host. When we walked out, my never complaining mother said that she never needed to eat there again. Enough said.