“Great Restaurant, Friendly Staff”

Golden Gate Express
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in York
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We have eaten here many times and the food is always great. The staff are friendly and everyone has a smile on their face. We've only tried the buffet and were very pleased with it.

2  Thank Suzie623

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We walked in at 10 till 5 and it was empty and dried up. The man said come sit down and we'll feel it right up ,and he wasn't lying it was delicious fresh and hot! I will definitely com back on my way through.
I only wished for more variety.

1  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We really liked the food at the Golden Gate Express. I have eaten at Buffet's with a LOT more selection, but NEVER have we had all of the food be so fresh. They took a lot of care in monitoring how everything was and re-filling items as needed.

1  Thank Tiffincoaches