“Real Food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Affiliated with Petro Travel Stops
Description: Affiliated with Petro Travel Stops
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I'm on the road 4 days a week so my diet is horrible. I pulled in at york, Ne, and needed something real. The Inn Keeper suggested The Iron Skillet. She was right. Not only do they have a great buffet but there courses are great along with excellent service. If you end up in York swing in.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The staff is busy but tries hard to keep their customers happy. There is a large buffet or you can order off the menu. I had the lemon pepper seasoned fish and my spouse had country fried steak. We both walked away satisfied and would not hesitate to come here again.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

It's just that--a truck stop restaurant. All the college kids go there. It's a neat place that's always, and I love the food.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Food was good. Buffet looked good but I wasn't going to pay $13 for a truck stop buffet, and I'm not sure if that even included drinks!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2012

very accessible and close to the New Victorian Inn, which is where we stayed. Food and service were excellent, prices reasonable.