Horizon Inn and Suites
All reviewshot tubbeds were comfortablebreakfast itemsmicrowave and fridgelate checkthe entire staffgas stationshopkopopcornfuneraldeskhandicappillowsclerkaccommodationshousekeeping
Reviewed March 15, 2015

My mother had grown seriously ill and I stayed at the Horizon Inn. I walked in the door and the woman at the desk looked up and said "You need a quiet room." She did not know what was going on but took great care to make sure I was comfortable. She later passed that morning but entire staff was kind and allowed us space as we planned the funeral. The following weekend we stayed there again for the funeral. The same woman who gave me a quiet room gave me sympathies. This is a wonderful place to stay. It is clean and restful but it is also full of care and compassion. Thank you!

1  Thank Judy W
Horizon S, Manager at Horizon Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2015

We are very happy we were able to make your trip to West Point a little less stressful. We hope things are going more smoothly for you, and that you will come visit us again sometime, "Just Because"!

Reviewed March 3, 2015

My wife and I stayed a week at this hotel. Accommodations were clean and in excellent condition. We hosted a gathering in their meeting room one evening. It was well equipment and staff was very helpful in setting up for the event. Hotel has all the amenities one expects in a mid range new large city franchise hotel, including free WiFi, indoor pool, exercise room and hot breakfast. Entire staff at hotel from front desk to housekeeping were very professional. If you are in area, you can feel comfortable staying at the Horizon Inn.

Room Tip: Suite provides couch and desk
1  Thank GENE G
Horizon S, Manager at Horizon Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Thank you so much! After a week we feel like you are family. Thank you for your loyalty!

Reviewed March 3, 2015

Hotel has all the things you expect a big city hotel to offer from pool, exercise room, PC/Printer station for guests, hot breakfast, free WiFi in room. Hotel staff is very helpful and friendly. Hotel is clean and well maintained. Locally owned. Facilities are as good as mid range new franchise hotels. Recommend to anyone staying in local area.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Suite rooms with couch and desk if you need a little more space
1  Thank Eugene G

Thank you for your kind review and we appreciate your loyalty and friendship!!

Reviewed February 8, 2015

This hotel exceeded my expectations! The room was clean with all the necessary amenities and I was impressed by the complimentary breakfast. Everything was clean, well-stocked, with many choices! The staff is always friendly! I'll be staying there again soon!

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank MediumAngela

We value your loyalty and appreciate all the time you spend with us!! Thank you!!

Reviewed December 21, 2014 via mobile

I travel through with my family often. My kids prefer this hotel because of the pool. I chose this hotel because the staff is kind. They remember the little things; like an extra blanket and they are kind and go out of their way to help. I'd recommend this hotel anytime.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank tatravelgirl

We appreciate your loyalty and love to see you when you arrive!! Thank you so much!!