“Exceptional Customer Service”

Horizon Inn and Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in West Point
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I recently found myself in rural, NE and needing overnight lodging. A local suggested the Horizon Inn & Suites, where I was welcomed, checked in, and off to my room swiftly and professionally. My room was clean and lovely, the staff was courteous, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. However; my favorite part of my stay were the thoughtful extra's in my room. I have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the country and make-up remover cloths, ice cold complimentary waters, effortless wi-fi are not found everywhere!!!

I look forward to staying on future trips and would absolutely recommend their hospitality and comfort.

Frequent Traveler
Ogden, UT

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Diedra K

Reviewed December 1, 2012

West Point has a real gem with the Horizon Inn & Suites. We just loved the indoor pool & hot tub and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast. Our room was very clean and the staff were always pleasant & professional. Keep up the great work!!!

Room Tip: If you want to swim alot best to ask to be close to the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alwaysgone_10
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had my daugther's birthday party here and rented the meeting room for cake and the pool for a few of friends to come swim. It was great. I'll have my son's party here next for sure. The staff was helpful. I forgot my cake knife and the clerk came to the rescue. Thanks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Molly M
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Had a great experience with Horizon Inn. Traveled with small children. Checked in, and was in a hurry. The lady at the desk gave me the keys, and let me do the paperwork hours later. Needed to do laundry, and didn't have quarters. The staff offered up their own money, put my clothes in the dryer when they were done washing, then folded them, and had them ready in a bag for me when I woke up. Couldn't ask for better.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ashlee a
Reviewed August 31, 2012

What a gem! We stayed at the Horizon Inn and Suites recently while visiting family in the area, and we were thrilled to have stayed here. Everything about this hotel and staff is top-notch! The reservation process was simple and secure, and the lobby classy yet inviting. But that was the tip of the iceberg. The room was incredibly roomy and clean, with well more than the usual conveniences--including helpful extras like a hairdryer and hand mirror, and extra comforts like bottled water and microwave popcorn. The staff is extremely friendly at all times; when I went to the desk for assistance in the middle of the night, the staff not only was bubbly and provided what I needed, but offered me coffee. There is no better icing on the cake than a good breakfast, and this hotel has an amazing breakfast, with all of the hot and cold, healthy and comfort-food options you could want. There is nothing not to like about Horizon Inn and Suites--they go above and beyond to make your stay extremely pleasant, easy, and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I travel frequently..with my four children and without. Horizon Inn is by far the nicest hotel I have come accross for a reasonable price. From the time you walk in the door until the time you leave, the staff is doing everything they can to accommodate you. The clean indoor pool and hot tub are a great bonus, plus the buffet style breakfast is great! All included with the price of the room. Imagine what I would be spending on feeding four children breakfast!! Every room had a hair dryer, fridge and microwave...along with complimentary bottles of water AND popcorn!! I've never come accross anything like that before. The entire staff is fun, friendly and professional. I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I go through West Point. I only wish there were more Horizons out there!!

Room Tip: When I carried my luggage in and realized there wasn't an elevator, the desk clerk kindly offere...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Sherry H
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at the Horizon Inn & Suites while visiting some family in the area. Everything from the reservation process, to the service when we arrived was great. I felt quality of the rooms and amenities were an outstanding surprise for a town that size. The whirlpool bathtub in our suite was a fantastic plus! Definatly the place to be when visiting West Point.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SteveR32

Been to Horizon Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!