Horizon Inn and Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$65
$92
$85
Econo Inn(Fremont)
Priceline
All reviewshot tubbeds were comfortablebreakfast itemsmicrowave and fridgelate checkthe entire staffgas stationshopkopopcornfuneraldeskhandicappillowsclerkaccommodationshousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I did not expect the wonderful touches in this small town hotel. Ceramic coffee cups as well as a hand held mirror to fix the back of your hair were an unexpected plus. The room was much larger than the usual room and added to the experience. The staff were most accommodating and very friendly. The breakfast was nicely presented and tasty. This is a jewel in a wonderful small town. I am so glad we were able to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary K
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I was greeted warmly - accommodated my request for first floor since my suitcase was so large - free microwave popcorn in the room and two bottles of water - this is my idea of taking care of a business traveler. Fitness room, nearby small downtown shopping - the next door broasted chicken was good (took it to the City Park and had myself a picnic!)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank brendannebraska
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Nice facility and the staff were very friendly and helpful; we stayed over the weekend for a large family gathering(several states) and wedding. Several people enjoyed the indoor pool, since the weather was too cold for outside. The breakfast included with the stay was really tasty and there was something for everyone's tastes. It was surprising to find each in-room refrigerator stocked with two bottles of water as well as a packet of microwave popcorn. The only suggestion I could offer would be to get fluffier pillows. We'd be happy to come here when the next family member gets married!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jc67_12
Reviewed November 11, 2011

From the easy & friendly checkin to the clean & comfortable room, I would say this is a wonderful place to stay. Great rates & location as well! The bed was extremely comfortable & I was able to enjoy, relax & rest.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank bries91
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I recently stayed here on business and was very pleased with my stay. The room was large and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool and fitness area are very well-maintained. The breakfast was good. I really needed the internet service which is complimentary. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business