“Handled a large group well”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Valentine
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Traveling with a very large group of car enthusiasts, The Dunes and the City of Valentine welcomed us with open arms. This is a perfect place for a group of friends. Parking is plentiful, rooms are clean and well appointed, and breakfast is good. Couldn't ak for more.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Friendly greeting upon arrival and clean rooms even though the rooms are on the small side.
We were with a group of people, perfect place to enjoy our friends. The staff there was outstanding. I hope to stay there again sometime. Out of all our travels, this hotel stands out in my mind when I think about our trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stopped here on our way to South Dakota. We were SO tired from driving all night and were looking for a clean and comfortable place to stay for the night--it's EXACTLY what we got here! We will definitely stay here again if we are back in the area!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2013

When I made the reservation, the staff I visited with were very friendly and knowledgeable. When I arrived the lady at the front desk greeted me by name. (The company I work for's name is on the door of my truck) which made me feel at home right away. The room was spacious and clean, the motel was very busy as there was a convention in town, even with that there was plenty of parking. The continental breakfast was good, even though it was very busy, the lady's were refilling food and drink items as they needed. The only thing I could fault them on was the vending area was a ways from my room, however with a fridge and microwave in my room I didn't need vending machines anyway! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a newly remodeled room. It was very spacious & nice. The beds were some of the best I have ever slept on in a hotel. There was a green area with a swing set that my children took full advantage of. Very nice location & great parking lot. The internet was very speedyand the breakfast in the morning was fabulous. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: One of the best night's sleep I have had in a hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2013

A pleasant large warm motel room with kitchen and bathroom in an alcove next to the main room, almost like a suite. Excellent wifi, plenty of plug-ins, convenient to restaurants in town and natural wonders nearby. A great fine, and it was recommended to us by the Comfort Inn, a higher priced place in the same town -- The Dunes is their sister establishment but lower-priced.

Room Tip: Ask for discounts for lower price --
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barscoinc
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A really great place to stay whether you have pets or not. Pet fee is reasonable and you still receive the same clean and smoke-free room that all other guests receive. Very friendly staff, and comfortable rooms and beds. We have stayed twice and will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Valentine hotels
Comfort Inn
#6 of 7 in Valentine
Motel Raine
Motel Raine
#2 of 7 in Valentine

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Address: 340 E Highway 20, Valentine, NE 69201-2142 (Formerly Dunes Lodge and Suites)
Location: United States > Nebraska > Valentine
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Valentine
Price Range: $98 - $105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Inn & Suites 2*
EXPERIENCE THE SANDHILLS as it should be. Relax in the natural beauty of a rustic and comfortable environment that reminds you of simpler times. Enjoy the scent of cedar, the warmth of suite fireplaces and jacuzzi spas. Refresh and unwind in a natural setting with all the modern amenities. AFFORDABLE EXCELLENCE in each of the 72 rooms complete with a microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, ironing unit and free high speed internet, with SUPERB LOCATION. Whether you are planning an excursion down the scenic Niobrara River, fishing at the Wildlife Refuge or Merritt Dam Reservoir, sightseeing at one of the area's waterfalls or other attractions, or just passing through, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is the place for you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.