“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 24, 2013

What they had was good. We'd heard about their ribs, but they were out of them. I saw rib tips with noodles and alfredo sauce and figured I had to try it. It was good, but I don't know if I would order that again. Wifey had fish and thought it was good. I don't know how it compares to the other restaurants in the area because we only went to one other that will be closed and sold by the time this review hits the web.

There are newer reviews for Peppermill Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The Peppermill has a great selection of food choices. I just wanted a quick sandwich for lunch ...what I got was a huge sandwich enough for 2 meals. There is a list of several varieties...I chose the Bucky Badger...an Italien type sandwich on Rye...plenty of meat and cheese , soft , hearty bread..would strongly recomend giving one of their sandwiches a try.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This place knows how to age and season meat. My family and I have had nearly every steak on their menu and have never been disappointed. These are top notch, top grade steaks. There is no way I could compare this to a home cooked meal, as I have never had any steak this good at home. This place also won a burger aware for their Joseph Angus Burger. After eating this by myself the last time I was home, I have one word of advice....SHARE. I was full for 3 days, but definitely happy. The burger was delicious. If you are ever travelling through the village of Valentine, make sure you stop at the Peppermill. You will be glad you did.

1  Thank Otter2269
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The atmosphere is basic but the steaks and food were great. Our waitress was quite friendly and helped us each pick the steak idea for us. After all, we'd seen LOTS of cows that day.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Awesome prime rib and shrimp. Clean place and great service. Moved into a new building. Great food. Looked forward to going again.

Robert J, Owner at Peppermill Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thanks again for visiting the Peppermill! We sincerely appreciate your support on Trip Advisor. Whenever you visit our restaurant we want you to have the best experience possible. I take personal responsibility for every meal and always want to hear from my customers. Safe travels!