With a very hectic schedule and the pressures of university level for our older children, we needed a get-away! we found Coconut Cove on the internet and its first impressions was very good, more than we expected. Neatly put away with a lovely pool that we enjoyed. The owner is very kind and connects with you, unlike others that may seem aloft. It is wonderful that they provide delicious meals, which really gives you more time to have fun and quality family time.
Our dislike was a group of 14 or more that came in at 11pm and was quite unreasonable, they were loud having their fun until 4am, don't know if the owner was there. Then by 8am, for breakfast, there was a DJ, I understand hired by the owner, that never stopped until we left at 3pm. This was a holiday, we understand on weekends this is the norm. It was most noisy and almost ruined the rest we were enjoying. We all loved the place but was sad to leave feeling stripped of what you were trying to achieve.
We will return but will do so, when there isn't a DJ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its Where Memories Are Made ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Club Hotel Trinidad
- Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Hotel