Americas Best Value Inn- South Sioux City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$149
$129
Hotels.com
$189
Travelocity
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstayed herebiscuits gravyfront deskquick accesspriced hotelour home away from homeparking lot ischeck in was easythe tri state areacontinental breakfastbreakfast was excellentcomfortable staydakotamotelinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2011

The only minor complaint might be that it isn't the easiest to find, but so worth it once you do! Room was spacious, clean, and quiet, with comfortable beds. The breakfast was excellent, more than you usually get in a higher priced hotel.
I would recommend it and will not hesitate to stay at this chain's hotels in other locations.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We stayed here passing thru on our way to Kansas City. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and very clean.. Very good value for the money....Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I stayed at this fantastic hotel whilst visiting my family in Souix Falls, the rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff were very welcoming, extremely helpful and made us feel at home. I enjoyed my stay here and would definately return in the future. The breakfast was delicous, an adequate start to the day!

Anne from Liverpool.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
liverpool95, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- South Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

Thank you for your review. I appreciate it very much. Please come back and see us anytime you get back in the area.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I travel for business and have stayed here a few times and have found the rooms to be clean and affordable. Loved the pizza made on site and enjoyed the breakfast. Staff were friendly and helpful and the beds were great. If you want the Ritz this is maybe not the place for you - but if you want great value for money give them a try.

Room Tip: Close to I-29 but just across the river in Nebraska, saved quite a lot but was within a couple of miles of malls, movies, food etc.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your business trip in the area and that we were able to accomodate your requests. If we can assist you with any upcoming dates for future business trips or family get aways please let me know.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Stayed at this hotel several times and always go back, has very friendly atmosphere and rooms are very neat and clean. I was greeted by the manager in a very friendly way and breakfast was above average. Staff was very helpful with assisting with luggage. I highly reccomend to anyone who is traveling and would like a clean, friendly and reasonably priced place to stay. I will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
liverpool95, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- South Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2011

We really appreciate your review, thank you for taking the time to write it. If we can be of further assistance in the future please let me know.