“Upscale Food, upscale price”
Review of Kahill's Chophouse

Kahill's Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kahill's Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Kahill's Chophouse is a steakhouse located at Delta Hotels by Marriott Sioux City Riverfront. The restaurant in Sioux City, Nebraska is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and welcomes guests into a casual setting.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is an excellent restaurant from the food to the service. I have been here 3 times in about the last three months and have had great food and great almost everytime. The last time we had a new server and she tried hard, but forgot a few things. It comes with the territory though. The problem is it is expensive I probably could only afford one visit a year on a special date night with the misses if I had to pay for it myself. I visit when in town on business with clients or vendors. I am sure I will continue to come over the next several years.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

the steaks and sides are outstanding, everything about this place is nice and the service is always very good. They usually have a special dessert they will tell you about and it's always good.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This restaurant has to be one of the nicest joints I've been in in a long, long while. Leather couches and sofas everywhere. Polished hardwoods. Great wine and beer list. Incredibly sophisticated menu -- fish, lamb, steaks galore, interesting sides.

But it doesn't come cheap, either. My Chicken Caesar salad was $13 and it was the cheapest thing on the menu!

Long story short: If you're looking for a nice meal and you aren't worried about cost, this is definitely worth a look.

It's hard to eat here on a budget, though.

1  Thank wferriter
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been back to this restaurant again and again. The food is always spot on and their bisque... The things I might do for their bisque. In all seriousness, this restaurant is attached to a hotel and man do they deliver a great meal. Prices aren't obscene but they are high, however, you get what you pay for. The lobster, if you chose to order, is sweet tender and prepared great. Atmosphere is nice, gives you the feel you are in a fancy restaurant but you don't really need to dress up. Service is spotty but overall they are good. Refined menu with great execution. If you are on a budget this isn't for you but if you are looking for a great anniversary or special night out restaurant then you can't miss with any time you go.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have been to Kahill's multiple times and have never had a bad meal yet. They are consistent with their food service. On this particular night I ordered the cranberry pecan spinach salad with salmon. This is to die for!! The salmon will melt in your mouth! My husband, who is an executive chef and very picky on how his food is served to him, ordered the 18 ounce ribeye as rare as possible. It's been a long time since he's been happy with how his meal is prepared and served to him, but he was very pleased with his meal that night. The staff are great with customer service and strive to make sure guests are happy. People may complain that the prices at Kahill's are steep, but my husband and I agree that we'll pay any price for good service and great food. We will continue to support Kahill's and will return again. By the way...the creme brulee is a masterpiece!