“Very good”

Mi Familia Mexican Restaurant
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I just recently started eating here, and we love it. I looooove the California burrito (stuffed with French fries and covered in queso sauce), and I haven't forced myself to order anything else yet. However, I have tried my boyfriend's meals and they are very good as well. I will warn you that their "large" margaritas are not very large at all and cost $6. You're much better off getting "La Big Sexy Margarita" with is HUGE and $15, instead of ordering 2 "large" margaritas. They also have the same sized margarita with any beer in it for $17. Awesome. Service and prices are also great. I believe my huge burrito is $8.95 and most other entrees are right in that price range. The atmosphere/decor is slightly lacking, but as I always say, as long as the food and drinks are good, that doesn't bother me a bit.

There are newer reviews for Mi Familia Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Needed a respite from a hard day of work; fajitas and margaritas really did the trick. Family friendly, mariachi band on weekends, convenient location. I will be back!