“Old Style Chinese Restaurant”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed November 10, 2013

In a world that seems dominated by Giant China Buffets this place stood out as more in line with what I grew up with. Small, family run, regular menu. I really want to write an outstanding review for this place but, alas, this is not to be. Through experience I can say that this place is best for lunch which is a great value and I have found to be much tastier. Dinner not so much. The food is well prepared but I find it a bit bland for my tastes and having been through several of the chefs' specialities have not found one that calls me back. The service is generally good and I have found that it is a favorite with the locals. Plain good food. If you want more flavour you will have to look elsewhere.