Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge
$55
$107
$98
Hotels.com
Sleep For Less Motel(Sidney)(Great Value!)
$64
$59
All reviewsroom keyperkins restaurantbest westernsa great place to stayparking lotcheck in was quickpotatoeswithin walking distancelobby areawill stay there againwent out of her waywafflesroom was cleanvery nice hotelgreat stopbreakfast barconvenient location
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed there for onenight awesome room. I have a diesel pickup and the staff made sure i could plug it in during the day by turning on the lights outside. Quiet rooms and awesome steakhouse next door. Will be returning very soon

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tim G
SidneyGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Tim, we are happy to assist with any requests our travelers may have just like we did for you. A great place to eat and quiet nights rest sounds like the perfect night to me. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

What a nice, clean, accommodating inn. The price is good especially with the AAA discount. My room was clean, the temperature controls worked precisely and the amenities were all as promised. Includes a self-serve breakfast in the morning that features hot choices such as a pre-made omelet that was adequate. The Saturday offering was more robust with scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. The meats were not present on Friday. Coffee was good. In the afternoon there are warm cookies at the desk. I used the computer lounge to print boarding passes and other items. It features multiple workstations and comfortable chairs. There is a small fitness room where you can work up a sweat inside - it was single digit temps outside when I was there! Also an indoor pool that I did not use. Great friendly staff and a very comfortable, affordable stay in this great little American town. Oh, and the AmericInn is just a short walk away from Cabela's. Recommended over other lodging I have tried in Sidney.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
SidneyGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank You Carl! Providing a great location that is affordable and clean within small town Nebraska is our goal. The wide variety of amenities that you mention we offer are an added bonus to our guests coming in from the cold weather. Be sure to check out our pantry area the next time you stop in!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Everything about this hotel is great, from check-in/out, to the clean, cozy rooms with everything you need and more, to the wonderful breakfast they lay out for you in the nice dining/lodge atmosphere. The pool and jacuzzi are clean and the perfect temperature and above all it is so nice and quiet, plus pet friendly. My daughter and I stayed two nights and we are both finicky about the cleanliness of hotels and this one won us over! We will always book our room at the AmericInn when our travel takes us to Sidney, NE!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SidneyGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Liljos,

Your comments are greatly appreciated! A superb overall stay is where we focus our customer service on all levels for each guest and their entire family. We look forward to being a stopping point during your next trip.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a great hotel this is. It was so quiet that I had the feeling I was the only one staying there. Of course I wasn't, but it sure sounded (or, not sounded) like it. There was no door-slamming, no adjacent room noise, no unpleasant anything. The bed was great and the slight sound of the highway was soothing and not loud what so ever. The bathroom was excellent and the breakfast was outstanding with a full buffet of options including eggs and bacon, oatmeal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, pretty much everything a person could want. Overall this was a super nice hotel, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
SidneyGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Hello ScottyG777! Our building was assembled with soundguard construction in order to achieve the perfect night's rest you experienced. Knowing how many people are constantly on the road, we pride ourselves on our deluxe breakfast so that our guests may start their day refreshed and energized. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are through!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Nice facility, nice amenities, great staff, the only thing was that our non-smoking room smelled like someone had been smoking in it (it wasn't that bad though) and for me the mattress was very hard and I woke up with a sore back. Better mattresses would have gotten this wonderful hotel 5 stars from me :). Also this is a pet friendly hotel which is a huge plus for us, they did charge us $20 per night for the dogs though where other hotels let our dogs stay free.

Stayed: October 2012
SidneyGM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sidney Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you TravelQueen for sharing your comments! We value that pets are part of the family and while our pet fee is based off the newly remodeled rooms we appreciate the feedback on the price. I hope your next time through we find a mattress with just the right fit for you!