“It's a Perkins”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 32 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Its a Perkins. Breakfast meals are the speciality, and served all day long. Plastic menu and food as you would expect.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

After reading the varying results of all the reviews good & bad around town, I just decided to go to Perkin's. I'm glad I did. My waitress, Porsha was great.

My food was good, and had good flavor. My steak instead of medium, was more well down, but the flavor and tenderness was there, and even though Porsha would have had it redone I declined. It was good anyway.

And my steak dinner came with a slice of pie. Wow, that's right. Strawberries are back. The piece of Strawberry pie was great to finish off my meal.

And the prices are certainly resonable for their food. And cheap since I even got pie with it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I didnt expect much from this place, but I have been really surprised and happy with the food. I have eaten here several times, and while I have ordered salads and breakfasts, they have been very good. The service is outstanding, very freindly servers.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Service is excellent, meals are as described and pictures in the menu. We always take baked goods away with us.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Grabbed a burger & salad. It is better than McDonalds....That's about the best I can say. The hamburger was prepattied & iceburg lettuce for the salad.