“It was okay but nothing special--especially for the price.”
Review of Buffalo Point

Buffalo Point
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Servers were more interested in eating at the bar than making things run smoothly. Steak was okay but not great. Disappointing for the price. Hubby got the chicken fried chicken with white gravy. The gravy ruined it because it was full of parsley and/or oregano. The one great point was the sweet potato fries with marshmallow sauce. Yum!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We were staying at the Hampton Inn next to this restaurant, so the convenience led us to eat here, despite several poor reviews. The first thing we noticed was that no one was at the front to greet us. We waited a couple of minutes and finally just went into the bar area and sat ourselves. I grabbed a couple of menus from the hostess stand myself. My husband and I were shocked at the high prices for the type of venue! They were pricing the meals close to what we would expect for fine dining… and this was NOT fine dining. Our food was okay… nothing to write home about… unless we wanted to write home about how ridiculously overpriced it was. My sirloin was a little tough and chewy, but the flavor was okay. My baked potato was dry and not very hot. The vegetables were lame. The only redeeming part of our experience here was that our waitress was very good. Sadly, however, I would probably get a microwavable meal from Walmart next time we’re in the area before coming back here.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I chose this restaurant only because it was the ONLY steakhouse/grill in Sidney. I was disappointed that the menu wasn't really a steakhouse menu....just a lot of burgers and such.
The service was terribly slow. It took over an hour for our order of cheeseburgers and fries. After eating, my husband had to hunt down the waitress to pay the bill or who knows how long we would have had to wait for her to notice we were finished.
The food was tasty.........and there really isn't anywhere else in town to eat (fast food is NOT food), so I guess you'll end up here. But you better have time, and lots of it.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We read all the reviews on Buffalo Point and Dude's and chose the Buffalo Point. Nice lobby area and bar, but the restauant is like eating in a dinning all, really noisy and lots of kids. We both ordered the Blu Cheese Burger Medium Rare. We got hockey pucks so black I had to scrape off the charred meat with a knife. If the meat hade been cook properly, the burger would have been OK. What does it take to flip a burger and put some fries on the plate??? When the waitress finally came to check on us 15 min. later, I showed her the pile of black meat and the remaining half of my burger and she said, "Sorry." That was it. NO offer to fix the problem. As we were leaving the family next to us was complaining to their waitress that their side dish was not as described and it was terrible. We actually felt sorry for the waitresses because they don't cook the food, they just deliver it and they have to hear all the complains and I'm sure their tips are affected. We will NEVER go back.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We made the right choice! Great steak, potato n salad. Side veggies outta this world. A vegetarian would be happy here! Excellent service, good atmosphere n good beer. We highly reco BP and we're pretty picky about food n restaurants. Thanks BP for a good road trip experience! We'll be back.