“All you can eat Taco Tuesday!”
Review of La Carreta

La Carreta
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Seward
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The restaurant has just opened up about two weeks ago. It is located in the location that previously housed a Valentino's Italian buffet and pizza.
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We heard it's the place to be for the taco Tuesday special and they were right! All you can eat tacos for 6.99!
Small vegetarian menu. Excellent service with a very polite waiter. Worth the drive!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

It was graduation weekend, so it was quite busy. We were seated early about 4:30, so didn't have a problem with tables for our large family gathering. The food was delicous, and our service was very good, too.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Good food, close to our hotel. Enjoyed the salsa and chips. I had the chicken burrito with rice and beans, pico de gallo, yummy. Sopapillas were tasty too!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Food was good, but no better than Cesar's in Aurora or many places in Lincoln.

My wife and I came in and put our name on the list and they told me it would be 20 minutes or so. After 50 minutes, a couple that came in after us got seated before us and a couple other people waiting in line. At about an hour, we were seated and noticed that there were 7 empty tables. Waiter was good, but they were understaffed and he tried his best.

Also, Bloody Mary was the worst I have ever had, and the waiter when he noticed I hadn't drank it, asked if it was okay. I said that it tasted like the mix was spoiled, and he took it off the ticket.

Food was good, but not worth the wait!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We ordered the cerviche and the pork chile verde. It was excellent. Can't wait to go back and explore more of the menu selections.