“Great historic location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Liberty House

Liberty House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seward
Liberty House
Ranked #2 of 3 Seward B&B and Inns
“Great historic location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

If you love beautiful old homes & friendly service, this place is for you! We really enjoyed our stay. The beds were extremely comfortable & the rooms nice & cozy. I highly suggest this B & B.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Sarabacole

Minden, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

Pat is very welcoming and served a wonderful breakfast. The house is lovely and historic with beautiful antiques! My second stay and I will be back.

Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dena R
Lincoln
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2011

My dear friend came in from California and unfortunately could not stay at my home because she is allergic to cats (which I have). She told me that she could not believe the how nice the B&B was.
Pat the inn keeper was warm and friendly and funny. She was tended to my every need and anticipated my desires before I knew I had them!
I loved shopping in her little antique/gift shop and found some good bargains.
She said she was glad she couldn't stay with me because she never would have found this golden gem in the middle of the midwest.
Strongly recommended to any traveler.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank DorchesterCat
McPherson, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

Oh, I love staying at Liberty House! It's a beautiful house with so much history, is so comfortable, and just really puts you at ease. And the owner, Pat, is so friendly and accomodating! The meals were fantastic; I have absolutely no complaints, I would stay there again in a heartbeat, and hope to return again soon!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank everhappy_traveler
Snowmass Village, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary over Valentines day and couldn’t be happier. Such an adorable house with comfortable accommodations; wireless internet, super comfy beds, beautiful decorations and so much more.

My wife and I enjoyed every minute from the great antiques we got (great prices) to the relaxing conversations in the main dining room shared with Patty, the owner and caretaker.

We both highly recommend this B&B for everyone!

Thanks Liberty House, see you again soon.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank r3kasis
York, NE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2011

My Sister In Law from Florida, has traveled all over the world as she works for a major company. Not long ago, she needed a place to stay while doing business in Seward, NE with two other colleagues, I instantly recommended Liberty House. They were so happy I did. The rooms were exactly what they wanted and loved the comfortable beds! A plus was the wireless internet service available!
My Sister In Law has stayed there again and would heartily recommend Liberty House to everyone!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Jeanne_NE_11
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2011

I needed a place to stay overnight and was so pleased she had a room available. It is a beautiful home rich with history which the proprietor was kind enough to share and the bed was so very comfortable like sleeping in a cloud. I have actually stayed several times whenever in the area and if she has a room available and always enjoy the time spent. I also enjoy browsing through her gift and antique shop also located in her B&B. If you are in the area I highly recommend to give her a call and for breakfast request the stuffed French toast it is to die for

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank jransom3

Been to Liberty House? Share your experiences!