“Check your bag”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Council Bluffs
“Check your bag”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

First time I've been back in 3 years, when they had run out of Runzas at 5 pm, this time placed the order for 3 fries, 3 onion rings and 4 runzas, the young man gave me one bag which felt awful light and closed the window, checked my bag and on top were 3 onion rings, underneath that were 3 fries. I sat and waited thinking they were bringing the runzas, he finally came back opened the window and just looked at me, I asked are you bringing the sandwiches, he said "I put them in the bottom myself", handed him the bag and said checked again, he then said I'm sorry about that and we had to wait 5 more minutes for what they call a Runza, all dough and a little filling. Not worth the price or the hassle of just trying to get what you paid for.

• Visited August 2012

Concordia
“dough ball with what is this?”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Smells good, looks good, but open it up and look at the filling and it really makes one wonder. Eating it made me wonder also. Thru it out after 2nd bite.

Lincoln
“Good enough for what you get”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

The runzas are fine if you like them. Fries often soggy. Burgers have gone down hill. Still for a fast food burger or sandwich it's above the big chains.