“Beautiful and Spotless”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Beautiful and Spotless”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

It's hard to believe this hotel is right next to the hotel I wrote about from the previous night but it is. The price was even less than the other one. I checked in and the front desk was friendly and there were no problems. I did notice the lobby and breakfast area were clean and very modern furnishings. The area was very pleasant to the eye. I then went to my room and the place was spotless. The bathroom toilet had been "sealed" with a marker stating it had been sanitized and there wasn't a spot of dust any where with the exception of the A/C filter which needed cleaning. The room had a very comfortable newer recliner that had been cleaned recently judging by the vacuum lines on it. The refrigerator and microwave were very clean and the bed was without a doubt one of the most comfortable I have slept in. Everything was newer and in excellent condition. The outside noise level was minimal and I had no trouble sleeping and surprise no one walked in at 1:30AM like the place across the street who gave my room to someone else at 1:30AM. I was happy to fill out the satisfaction card and even left a note with tip thanking the housekeeper for doing such a great job. If you are staying in Scottsbluff you must give this place a try. I didn't eat the breakfast but when I dropped my key off the items looked fresh and there didn't seem to be any complaints from the other guests. I also liked the fact that tea and coffee bags were in the room and samples of name brand toiletries were provided. Also give you a little baggie with Q-Tips, A sewing kit and cotton pads. Loved this place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank robsdaman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We motel-hopped for a week, and this place--selected because of it's proximity to the Denver Airport, Carhenge, and South Dakota--was probably the best of the whole trip! Clean, comfortable bed, good amenities (even Crest toothpaste!), best continental breakfast I've ever had, and really nice people. If I ever was back in Scottsbluff again--or anywhere near--I wouldn't hesitate to stay there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jcohen8
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Just a nice place to stay. Staff is freindly. The place is clean. And it is quite.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Regina, Canada
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We were looking for a hotel in a 3 to 3.5 hour radious from Custer SD and picked this one on price alone ... what an awesome choice that was!! For $65/night it was clean, quiet, comfortable bed/pillows, pool, big continental breakfast, all day coffee, and friendly, helpful staff.

It was easy to find and close to a number of restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Palmer, Alaska
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Sorry but all the great reviews here, I completely disagree. First, there is nothing around, so we stayed there as we passed through. Secondly, the room smelled bad, the Tv WAS 100 YEARS OLD and the front desk guy asked if we wanted first or second floor. The first floor room was dark and below ground. The window sits at parkinglot level so if you don't close the door enough everyone can see in!

It smelled bad and a family took up the entire sitting area so we couldn't sit for our free "breakfast". I feel like the staff should have asked them to move along after they had completed their breakfast since they had a party of 15.

I dont mind that it was dark as much as I mind that it was not clean. Not up to the review standards I see here on this site. ALL of the other 7 hotels we stayed at during this trip I would say the reviews were accurate except this one!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ladeefire
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed August 6, 2011

The hotel has indeed been recently renovated, as some other reviews have indicated. Everything worked (refrigerator, wireless Internet access). The beds were nice, and everything was sparkling clean. The staff members were friendly. The breakfast items were good for a Super 8. This hotel is a rare combination of inexpensive and first-rate; it can very favorably compete with the next-higher tier of hotels.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Quantum1
Kansas
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed here on June 23, 2011 and we were very pleased. I had made reservations at another motel but we decided to drive a little further and so I got on Trip Advisor and found this gem. The lobby is clean and welcoming. The decor of the hallway is suprisingly homey with little plaques and flowers throughout. Our room was impeccably clean yet very basic but not at all uncomfortable. I highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank drhalfpint
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsbluff
Days Inn Scottsbluff
Monument Inn & Suites
Arcadia Hotel
Arcadia Hotel
#2 of 3 in Gering

Been to Super 8 Scottsbluff? Share your experiences!