See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 19, 2016

This Days Inn is in the process of upgrading and needs alot of work. It appears they're downgrading to Microtel. The rooms are clean, but sparse. The lighting in the room was marginal. The pool is a disaster. If you need a cheap sleep in a pinch it's okay. The desk person, Nikki, was extremely helpful in comply with our requests for additional blankets and pillows. The place was quiet because there was very few people staying there. I overheard the staff say they had 13 rooms rented in a motel with at least 80 rooms.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the entry doors. We had a room right next to them and it was noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed October 7, 2016

I'm not sure where to start...I was scared to death when I pulled up to the building as it didn't even look like it was in business. The exterior looked like that of an abandoned building, tattered flag on the flag pole and all. But inside I was surprised that the lobby area appeared newly remodeled. I had trouble understanding the gentleman that checked me in and he appeared exhausted, but was plenty friendly. I soon figured out that he must be the only employee in the entire hotel and works 24 hours per day every day. The rooms were clean and updated except that they had slapped old fixtures and doors onto the new remodeled features. A lot of the hotel had not yet been renovated and was in deplorable condition (clean but falling apart). The pool was disgusting, merky, and had debris in it. There was no lighting in the pool area which was odd. No towels or anything like that in the pool area. Housekeeping would come around in the evenings, which was when we were using the room, so we were never able to have our room serviced. They would just hand us coffee or whatever we requested. The breakfast was slim pickings, and cold (like cold biscuits and gravy every morning). My brother even got a moldy biscuit, which the one employee the hotel had was very apologetic for, but I couldn't help but wonder if I had eaten one earlier and not realized it. The pop machine, one of the few amenities, didn't work. I asked upon check in not to charge the room to the card I reserved it on and gave him a different one. I have a receipt saying he charged it to the alternate one I gave him, but a week after the trip, it shows as being charged to the account of the card it was booked on. He was hard enough to understand, that I didn't take it back to him and ask him to fix it. Nice staff doing their best, but the ownership needs to take some accountability to get this place up to snuff...or charge a MUCH lower rate.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2016

May be nice if you make sure the renovations are done correctly. Some of the work needs checking on.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple