“Aaron”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Mandan, North Dakota
“Aaron”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had a great time. The staff was friendly. The pool area was accommodating and the bar was a great get-a-way for the adults. The rooms were nice and Kumar did a great job. I would stay again at Motel 6.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Aaron B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mandan, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We traveled from North Dakota for a baseball tournament. This was the perfect place for families and our large group. The staff was more than accommodating and very friendly. They even hosted a pool party for the kids! The gathering area next to the pool was a great meeting place for us in the evenings and the attached bar was a nice adult get-a-way. The rooms were nice with wood laminate flooring and they brought a fridge for us when asked. Our experience could not have been better and it was hard to leave. Thanks, Kumar!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kyle D
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, August 9, 2014
Thank you for your staying with us. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. The team of well behaved kids deserved a pool party. My staff also had fun at the party. Safe travels.
Rapid City, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

A business associate suggested I stay here as the property is being renovated and is very nice at a great price. The carpet in the hallway had me concerned but was very surprised when I got to my room. Love the hard floors in the room versus carpet. Plus, I really appreciated their concern for customer satisfaction. The ice machine wasn't working, so they brought in a cooler of bottled water and handed out to guests. You can just tell they're working hard to make this a great hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank freqflyerz
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We have finished our work in common areas. All the carpet has been replaced. We will post new corridor pics soon. We are glad you liked our rooms. Safe travels.
Joplin, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Okay, I have to admit I DID NOT want to stay here because of a VERY negative experience at a different Motel 6 after which my husband and I decided it was worth it to pay the higher prices of certain other chains or just tent camp. However, the other hotels in town were full and it was too late to find a campground and set up camp, so we were stuck. I was very pleasantly surprised! The newly remodeled rooms are nice. Very clean. I love the new laminate flooring! (Carpet in motels/hotels never feels completely clean to me.) The bathroom redesign is clean and on-trend. I like the green color on the focus wall. This stay revived my hope for the motel 6 chain! My family of five loves to travel, and we don't need breakfast where we stay; we need an affordable and clean place to sleep! This motel 6 delivered!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank family_road
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you liked our room. safe travels.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Didn't have a reservation. Checked other hotels but they were booked. Was hesitant at first because exterior wasn't like the others. Was a little odor in lobby but I'm saying it was a fresh paint smell. The carpet to our room was bad but why would you put new carpeting in the hallway when you still have rennovation to do. When I opened our room door I was very surprised and pleased. We were in a renovated room. I was happy to see laminate, clean flooring. Carpeting in a hotel gives me the creeps. You can't see what is there. Very quiet and we were on the first floor where all the heavy traffic was. We walked around and saw the pool area. Once they get all the renovation done, this
will be a hot spot. The price was unbelievable and was less than $80. We stayed in two rooms earlier in the week that was twice the price and far worse. We found a really nice eatting place down the street attached to a liquor store called The Rack or something like that. Great atmosphere and the loaded nachos was the best I've ever had. My husband and I were very pleased and would stay at the same hotel and eat at the same restaurant again.

Kathy and Mike Courtney from Iowa

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Kathy C
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you liked our rooms. We are working on our hallways and exterior and will be nice when completed. See you on your next visit. Safe travels.
Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

On this leg of our road trip in mid-June, we were looking for a hotel in Wyoming. We hadn't made any reservations and were shocked to find that all the hotels for miles were booked. We decided to venture further into Nebraska and finally found a room at this Motel 6. They were in the process of renovating and we stayed in one of their recently renovate rooms. It was nice-looking and very clean, though the hallway looked dingy. The staff were polite and informative, and we were happy with the room.

Room Tip: Make sure you get one of the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We just finished our rooms renovation and are working on our hallways. See you on your next visit. Safe travels.
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Travelers beware, hotels in Scottsbluff totally sell out and book up even on weeknights! We got stuck here on a three day trip without being able to get a hotel room at the Marriot on the first night and had to stay at the Motel 6, as all other options were booked. The staff and owners were nice and see to be changing the place around. The indoor pool was nice but closed until the state gave them their permit. The rooms were very, very basic and about what you expect for a Motel 6. Super noisy place outside and in the hallway, but we did not hear too much inside the room. It seemed a little scary at first, but ended up being an okay night stay. Don't expect the ritz and it is a step down from the Marriot or Holiday Inn. However, I would not be afraid to stay here and the price is cheap. No complementary breakfast either. The owners were nice and changed our rooms from an outside room to one inside because of people coming in and out of the hallways.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Nicholas S
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We offer clean, comfortable, affordable room and great customer service. Our pool is now open for our guests to enjoy. We are sorry for the noise in the hallway. We are not Ritz or Marriott, but our customer service is top notch. See you soon. Safe travels.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsbluff
Comfort Inn Scottsbluff
#2 of 3 in Gering
Circle S Lodge
Circle S Lodge
#3 of 3 in Gering

Been to Days Inn Scottsbluff? Share your experiences!