“Service and accommodations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Scottsbluff

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Days Inn Scottsbluff
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Scottsbluff
Aurora, Colorado
“Service and accommodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great new look, excellent service,clean comfortable rooms, easy access Wifi!bathrooms are environmental friendly. House keeping service excellent, food was good. Management cared about your needs, business and personal. Parking lot well lite. Overall very safe and comfortable atmosphere.

Room Tip: East side easy access .
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us! We appreciate your feedback. It is always nice to hear what our guests think about us and your kind words have really helped us know that we are headed in the right direction here. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We really try to make sure each of our guests is well cared for and take great pride in our customer service. I sincerely hope we get to see you again on your next trip through the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed multiple nights for a job we were doing in town. The hotel room we stayed in was newly renovated and very clean. We were on one of the end units and it was nice and quiet. The room had a fridge and microwave, plus a nice flat screen tv. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! One of the better Motel 6 I have stayed in and I recommend it if your looking for a nice clean room for a great price!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
kumar c, Owner at Days Inn Scottsbluff, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works hard to ensure all of our guests have a clean and comfortable room. Our goal is to provide our valuable guest with high quality room without paying high price. We would like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are passing through Scottsbluff.
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

The staff was extremely nice and helpeful. Our room was clean, smelt great, had new wooden floors, the bathrooms were nice as well. Free wi-fi which was great and you can have a room with a door leading straight to the pool inside which is nice. we will definitely return if ever in the area again!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us! We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to know that you liked our new flooring. Being a pet friendly facility, we wanted to make sure there are no stains, smell or bacteria in the room. Hence we replaced carpets. We really try to make sure each of our guests is well cared for and take great pride in our customer service. I sincerely hope we get to see you again on your next trip through the area!
La Crosse, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

There is a lot of remodelling going on here. The interior rooms have a sliding glass door to the pool, which is empty and being used as a material storage area.
Our rooms had been refurbished. The (I assume) carpet had been removed and replaced with a slippery, dusty, vinyl strip flooring with a faux wood pattern.
The fridge had been left open a few inches and was severely frosted up. I called the desk and the clerk and two brothers(?) brought a replacement and took the original away.
I turned on the TV, which told me it had no signal. I called and all three returned, checked the cable and found no incoming signal.
So, with one carting the fridge, and the other two standing around, my wife and I carried our luggage three doors down to another room. Amazing customer service.
The rest of our stay was uneventful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
I am sorry you seemed to enjoy so little about your stay. We did just replace all our flooring. Being a pet friendly facility, we replaced carpets with vinyl flooring. That will leave no odor, stain, pet hair or bacteria on the floor. We sanitize the floor with jet sprays. I am sorry about the fridge being left open. No signal on the tv was a technical issue that we have fixed. Our pool was under renovation during your visit, so we used that center space to store our remodeling material for easy excess. Pool is remodeled with additional safety features and more kids friendly and is open now. We really try to make sure each of our guests is well cared for and take great pride in our customer service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the problems you had. Again, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. Please do give us another opportunity for your future lodging needs. Thank you.
Kumar
Scottsbluff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've stayed at a lot of Motel 6s but this was by far the best stay. The front desk clerk was very polite and helpful. The rooms are newly remodeled and they look GREAT! They have great HDTV and brand new A/Cs and heaters! It was also nice to wake up to free coffee as well! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us! We appreciate your feedback. It is always nice to hear what our guests think about us. We are glad to hear you liking our remodeled rooms. I am proud to serve the best coffee in the area to my valuable lovely guests. I sincerely hope we get to see you again on your next trip through the area!
Vernal, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed there with my family they renovate the property, staff was nice I will definitely stay there again. The pool was under construction room was newly renovated to very clean and had HDTV.
When I checked in they offer us extra towels and pillow. Motel has very quite atmosphere.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! Time is precious and I appreciate you using a few minutes to tell us about your stay. I am glad you seemed to enjoy your time with us. We have been trying to put a great deal of work into the rooms as well as our great asset, indoor pool.In some ways they are still works in progress, but we are proud of the accomplishments thus far.We really try to make sure each of our guests is well cared for and take great pride in our customer service. I sincerely hope we get to see you again on your next trip through the area!
Townville, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

The rooms have been updated and are quite nice. The pool is out of order. They do not offer breakfast. The internet only works in the lobby. The public areas are poor and very worn. Perhaps it will be better next year.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us! I am glad that you liked our renovated rooms. We have finished working on our pool. Its open now. Motel 6 do not offer breakfast and we compensate that with our low room rates without compromising on room quality. We have added more routers and our wifi is now with stronger signal and fast. We have finished renovating our rooms and now working in our public areas. We cannot work on it until we finish rooms due to construction mess. I sincerely hope we get to see you again on your next trip through the area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scottsbluff
Comfort Inn Scottsbluff
#2 of 3 in Gering
Circle S Lodge
Circle S Lodge
#3 of 3 in Gering

Been to Days Inn Scottsbluff? Share your experiences!