“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Description: Part of restaurant chain
Description: Part of restaurant chain
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Typical Chili's chain menu. I have eaten at several Chili's in different states. The food has always been consistently the same. Clean restaurant and friendly staff. Cold beer.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I ordered the Caribbean Salad at the to-go station. When I got back to my motel I found the salad did not have mandarin oranges, dried cranberries, cilantro or sesame seeds. So I paid $10 for just lettuce, some shrimp and some pineapple. After a long day of travel, it was too far and too late to drive all the way back and complain, and of course the receipt did not even show what I ordered. If they were out of the ingredients they could have a least given me a choice to order something else. Needless to say I will not be going back to Chili's here or maybe anywhere.

2  Thank mestevens
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Yes, I know its a chain and I haven't eaten everywhere in Scottsbluff, but so far its the best I've been to. I assume they buy their beef locally because its the best I've had at a Chili's. I love the ribeye there and I have dined at many a Chili's across the West and Southwest. This is the best. Something about that Nebraska cornfed steers. Service is fantastic. My wife and I always ask for Kaleb, a friendly you man who offers amazing, friendly service. We were disappointed on our last trip when he had taken the night off. But Ivey, our stand in server did a fantastic job as well. Maybe its just Scottsbluff. I'm a city boy, but I sure do like this town and the Chili's here beats anything I've been to from Texas to Denver.

1  Thank dbphelps
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had a couple of mediocre evening meals here, but the last three times I went for lunch, it was great. Love the soups, and the lunch combos are a great deal. Compared to Applebee's, the competition, you get more for you money. I am not a fan of their decor theme, but looks better in the daylight!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have never been too impressed with this food chain. I know everyone wants to eat there, but I would pass. Too noisy, and I don't care for the bar in the center of the floor. I take children in there and here people sit, in the middle of the establishment drinking and getting loud. Again...NOT AGAIN PLEASE!!!!

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!